Author Topic: Ergot is a liar  (Read 4162 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Ergot is a liar
« on: September 02, 2007, 04:06:24 am »
He isn't asian.

Hell, he's not even American.

Not-Asian Proof:
(4:02:37 AM) me: matsuno is making a new rpg for wii :D
(4:02:47 AM) Ergot: yea?
(4:02:51 AM) Ergot: who's matsuno :o?
(4:03:09 AM) me: he made vagrant story and ffxii
(4:04:24 AM) Ergot: uhh
(4:04:29 AM) Ergot: never heard of the first one
(4:04:32 AM) Ergot: don't play the second one

Not-American Proof:
(4:06:45 AM) Ergot: I never owned a console before the Wii

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
Re: Ergot is a liar
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 04:15:31 am »
He's not asian because he doesn't play crappy games? :|
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 04:23:10 am »
You haven't necessarily proven he's not Asian. You have proven, though, that he's definitely not Japanese.  ::)
errr... something like that...

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 04:26:46 am »
Wabbit is just jealous of my ethnic background.
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 11:47:24 pm »
He's not asian because he doesn't play crappy games? :|
They aren't crappy to asians.

You haven't necessarily proven he's not Asian. You have proven, though, that he's definitely not Japanese.  ::)
Difference = none

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 01:31:17 pm »
Meh, I've never owned a console of any kind either.  PC games are better for everything but parties and the nice thing about parties is I'm not the only one there :P

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 04:27:20 pm »
I wouldn't go that far. How long of a lifespan does a console have? 3-4 years. How long does your "top-of-the-line" rig stay top-of-the-line before you have to upgrade parts in it? You'll end up spending way more on upgrades than you will on consoles. :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 05:41:40 pm »
So what you're saying is that for something to be "better", it necessarily has to be cheaper? I disagree. 

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 06:21:14 pm »
So what you're saying is that for something to be "better", it necessarily has to be cheaper? I disagree. 

No. To me, it has to have some lasting value. A console will last longer than a top-of-the-line videocard. Sure, it'll work in five years, but good luck playing any games that come out. On a console, this isn't an issue.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 06:29:11 pm »

No. To me, it has to have some lasting value. A console will last longer than a top-of-the-line videocard. Sure, it'll work in five years, but good luck playing any games that come out. On a console, this isn't an issue.
No... that's the same issue. Have you tried playing GoW on the Xbox? How about the up coming Halo 3?
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 06:57:29 pm »
So I guess I'm not American.  Since my parents deprived me of owning a console as a child.  I guess I'm not really Korean either since I've never played FFXII or Vagrant Story.

What the fuck am I then?

I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 07:03:03 pm »
I think you guys are taking this way too seriously.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 07:07:37 pm »
IT'S OK, I'M NOT INDIAN.  I'M ACTUALLY PAKISTANI.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 07:17:16 pm »
No... that's the same issue. Have you tried playing GoW on the Xbox? How about the up coming Halo 3?

The XBox? Or the XBox 360? I've played it on the 360. Looks fantastic.

Again, I mentioned they have a lifespan of about 3-4 years, just like the original XBox did. Eventually you'll be forced to upgrade. But the upgrade for the consoles (minus PS2 -> PS3 :P) are relatively cheap and last longer than it would for a PC.

Oh yeah, and if you want to play some old games, you can bust out the older console and play them. Can't say the same for old PC games, most DOS games hardly work on anything XP and above. ;(
- Newby

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 08:19:29 pm »
The XBox? Or the XBox 360? I've played it on the 360. Looks fantastic.
First-gen XBox

Again, I mentioned they have a lifespan of about 3-4 years, just like the original XBox did. Eventually you'll be forced to upgrade. But the upgrade for the consoles (minus PS2 -> PS3 :P) are relatively cheap and last longer than it would for a PC.
I thought you were saying how that the advantage of a console is that it will last 5 years? Remember that?
Way to contradict yourself. I'll say yea, they are cheap for only XBox -> 360. (Wii doesn't count the actual hardware improvement is minimal). I can't say that it would last longer than it would for a PC though.

Oh yeah, and if you want to play some old games, you can bust out the older console and play them. Can't say the same for old PC games, most DOS games hardly work on anything XP and above. ;(
Oh yea, and if you want to play some old computer game, you can just bust out the old computer and play them. See, you're not playing to old Atari games on the 360 are you? Why talk about DOS games on XP... (Though I thought you highly praised Vista, lol the irony).