Author Topic: So quiet!  (Read 7485 times)

trust

Re: So quiet!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007, 12:34:59 pm »
Since you split off topics, tell me something, and don't let me reply I figure I'll reply here. First off I didn't 'insult' anybody, I didn't call him a name I just said that he acts like a prick. By your reasoning he has insulted me numerous times. I know you'll say that he's a member and has the right to say whatever he wants to me (but, wait, wasn't that whole member-superiority thing the reason everyone had a problem with e1?) but x86 is a small internet community, it's not like anything here actually matters. I'm not going to silence my opinion because he is a higher level on a forum than I am.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 12:40:12 pm »
My feelings on this matter can be summed up by two letters: QQ.

Seriously, though, we try to move anything that's major flame bait to the trash can.  If you have beef with rabbit, take it up with him or talk to someone off of the boards about it.  I like to think that all of the moderators are really reasonable.

You can keep "voicing your opinion," but if we find any of your posts to be little more than flame bait (your recent ones haven't been), we're going to trash them.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2007, 01:04:55 pm »
Sidoh's right. In many cases, I actually agree with what you're saying. But if something is totally off topic and is only going to cause a fight/argument/whatever, like it did initially, then I deal with it.

And no, he doesn't have the right to insult whomever he wants. While I can't moderate every board, I try to move/remove insulting posts regardless of who posted them.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2007, 01:32:38 am »
I took almost all of the CS courses at my college and then dropped out when I ran out of money.

In order to get the degree, I have to go back and take 3 PE classes, one foreign language class, two projects, and one more physics class, and some elective nonsense.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!