Author Topic: CS 1.6 Scrim  (Read 14188 times)

Offline StaiN

• Chicken Biskit
  • x86
  • Ninjas?
    • View Profile
    • Not My Site.
Re: CS 1.6 Scrim
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 01:20:12 am »
I say all this Babble is pointless end this Quarrel on a Map kicking the shit out of whoever sucks most. Otherwise someones gonna get their feelings hurt and end up hanging themselves and no one wants that. :P

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2005, 02:08:29 am »
You can count me in (if I can make it)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2005, 08:44:30 pm »
Someone's just pissed because they failed to join x86 :p
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2005, 11:55:20 pm »
Wooh, somebody is on their period!

You should define "real server" next time.

EDIT -- Watch who you're calling "bitches", Scr33n0r. As much as I like you, I think that was pushing the line.
I dislike x86 greatly, therefore I'm not going to hold anything back, if you have a problem, delete the post, it just means I win because you = raged.

Hey now, that's not true. I could set up a 1.6 server on the little Linux server at the business I go to often, and you would have a perfectly fine ping on their T1. I think you're not taking into account your shitty graphics card giving you 2fps, if you think any server not hosted by a professional company sucks.
Anything not hosted on a T1 connection meant to hold 16 CS players sucks, period.

Idiot? You suggested the no ghosting rules. If it wasn't possible to being with then who is the real idiot?. I live damn close to you and get regular pings so that must indicate there is a problem on your side as well?

Don't blame us for your lack of explination of the terms and your stupid ass comments which we so obviously are disproving.

Now if you still want to play, respond and we will be happy to headshot you

(He has moodswings or something, dunno)
Yes, I stated a rule, bitch more, please, it's still possible to ghost even if death cam is off.

I haven't 'not explained' anything.

3rd: Moodswings? I'm not the one cursing, crying, and bitching about how Screenor > you.

Parenthasis (sp?) in posts do not qualify as member-only comments. :p

I'd be happy to play. I can also find a centrally-located, "real hosting company" server with a quality line, that you can't really complain about. Unless everyone LAN's, you're going to have a problem with one person every time, it's how it goes.
I beleive I said we have a central located server already, don't waste your time finding one.

I say all this Babble is pointless end this Quarrel on a Map kicking the shit out of whoever sucks most. Otherwise someones gonna get their feelings hurt and end up hanging themselves and no one wants that. :P
Learn when to capitalize and when not to.

You can count me in (if I can make it)
Alright good, you're a good player, they'll need you.

Someone's just pissed cause they can't beat Screenor.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2005, 12:16:40 am »
Parenthasis (sp?) in posts do not qualify as member-only comments. :p

I'd be happy to play. I can also find a centrally-located, "real hosting company" server with a quality line, that you can't really complain about. Unless everyone LAN's, you're going to have a problem with one person every time, it's how it goes.
I beleive I said we have a central located server already, don't waste your time finding one.

But this server is run by one of your team. This would not be fair. I have a server in mind that is hosted on a dedicated 100mbps line centrally-located, specifically for this purpose, hosted by someone who would be a 3rd party. That seems most sensible.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2005, 01:33:15 am »
Failed to beat Screenor? Hah.

If you dislike x86 why the hell do you post here on our forums, hosted by our members, and run by our members? Smart? No.

CS Servers on t1? That's overduing it unless you are hosting a 32 man server but in this case I doubt our server will exceed 10 people . Don't blame the server for your latency issues.

Now let's see. No Deathcam = No Ghosting. Otherwise how will you know where the other person is if you can't even see them? Makes no sense.

Of course you have mood swings. Look at you now . Go pop some pills or something.

One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 01:45:38 pm »
I'll play if you guys want.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2005, 08:33:03 pm »
I dislike x86 greatly

Anything not hosted on a T1 connection meant to hold 16 CS players sucks, period.

3rd: Moodswings? I'm not the one cursing, crying, and bitching about how Screenor > you.

Someone's just pissed cause they can't beat Screenor.

I already warned you once. This is your last warning. Don't push it.

1. Nobody cares if you dislike us. If you dislike us so much, then why are you here? To "challenge" us?

You know we aren't a gaming clan, what exactly are you challenging us to? What did you expect us to do, with you coming here saying "OMG WE CHALLENGE JOO DO JOO ACCEPT?"

Did you expect us to go "omg we bow down to teh scr33n0r fa3r?"

You know us, you know we're not a gaming clan, there's obviously some other purpose for you asking here. I just can't see it.

2. How about a T3? OC-12? OC-48? A gigabit line?

How about 1mbps upstream cable? That's enough bandwidth for 16 players on a 1.6 CS Server. Especially if some are locally playing.

As for what you are saying, the "scrimage" seems to be 5v5. A simple DSL connection dedicated to the server can handle that.

3. How is he cursing, crying, and bitching about how him > you, exactly? Maybe he doesn't like your attitude (neither do I) or maybe he is defending your post where you called Towelie's CS box (and I guess, in general, our boxes) "shitty 5.1 MHz computers" and stating the latency issue may have been on your side.

4. No you didn't. You said "It will be played on a real server", not "we already have a server, don't waste your time finding one."

What if someone here sticks a 3.0 GHz 1024MB RAM server on a T3 connection line? Will you change your mind?

5. Warrior's comment hurt apparently.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

01Linux

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2005, 09:52:48 pm »
someone should root his box. *thinks outloud*

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2005, 01:00:01 am »
where you called Towelie's CS box (and I guess, in general, our boxes) "shitty 5.1 MHz computers"

This hurts. I spent all this money on an AMD Athlon64 3200+ computer just to be called a shitty 5.1 MHz :( Even my old Slack server is better than that!
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2005, 10:53:40 am »
Note: Scr33n0r, you're a bitch. 1v1 me.  :)

Any server, I don't really care.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2005, 07:24:10 pm »
The server we had chosen is one often used by many different teams for cal scrims, I'm tired of arguing with the x86 members, although Warrior can program very well, he has no relative idea of what's going on, his posts are random and stupid, ended.

I would now like to get back ON TOPIC, and ask x86 a final time, to choose a date and time, any central located server is fine, just nothing run off someones home computer/connection. Lets just stop the fighting, I started it, ok, good, now I'm ending it.

5v5, 4v4, or perhaps a 6v6 if enough people are gathered. The clan I'm in (OS) would love to have a match, you can come onto our CS server and check us out if you'd like.

OS Server: 24.189.91.165:27015

Anyone with a -=]OS[=- tag is in the clan, along with anyone wearing the tag #dgasy.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2005, 10:58:45 pm »
no idea what's going on? If you only knew lmao.

trust

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2005, 08:54:00 am »
I'll play! ;D

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2005, 10:31:30 am »
I would now like to get back ON TOPIC, and ask x86 a final time, to choose a date and time, any central located server is fine, just nothing run off someones home computer/connection. Lets just stop the fighting, I started it, ok, good, now I'm ending it.

Thank you.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.