Author Topic: HG: L  (Read 2138 times)

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
HG: L
« on: September 05, 2007, 03:10:32 pm »
I don't know how many of you know about this new game: Hellgate: London, but I was chosen to Alpha test it.

www.hellgatelondon.com

It's being developed by ex-Blizzard people. You're probably wondering what's with the weird thread title, but I was being extra cautious.

Please note the legal documents attached when you download and play Hellgate: London. Yes, they are tedious to go through, but we did want to mention something about the Non-Disclosure portion of them here. We're asking that you not share anything about Hellgate: London until we say otherwise. Don't post a review or screenshots on your favorite website, blog about your experience, etc. We know it's tempting, and that you'll want to share your favorite moments and so on, but this is part of your responsibility of being an early tester of the game. You're part of a privileged group, and must take this responsibility seriously. We'll make sure to let you know when you can start telling the world all about your time in the Hellgate: London test.

I'm downloading as I write it, so I'll reply once I play it a bit. I've been waiting for this for a while ;D

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: HG: L
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 03:59:09 pm »
Haha. I'm gonna go ahead and allow you on behalf of me/Hitmen to post it in our forum if you want to go through and post stuff about it without worry. It's invisible to unregistered members and members with under 100 posts, so nobody can see it but people who are semi-active here.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.