Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Oops

<< < (6/8) > >>

iago:
Hmm, when you delete a member, you can also delete all their posts.

DELETE FROM smf_messages WHERE ID_MEMBER = 405;

Camel:
I think you mean 2.

CrAz3D:

--- Quote from: CrAz3D on November 09, 2007, 01:06:07 am ---
--- Quote from: dark_drake on November 08, 2007, 11:35:33 pm ---I should probably comment on the above. Let me preface it by saying that I was not abusing my powers in any way.

Obviously, Joe overstepped his bounds. Now, this was just the final straw in a very short chain of events involving me mostly. I had had a bad day, was tired, and finally read Joe's comment about how nobody shall banned without his permission. Well, I went ahead and proved him wrong. Without his permission, I banned him. Yes, that's right, I banned Joe for a short time.

Now that that's over with and we know power hasn't corrupted me or anything like that, I think you should all know something. If people don't start referring to me as "Sire drake", there might be some more bans which will involve groveling to end.  >:(

--- End quote ---
so you banned joe because you were in a bad mood?

I'm glad we have such thoughtful leaders ::)

(You'll have to wait til tomorrow to see if I acutally mean what I wrote,I've been drinking and didnt care to read through your enitre post...i still <3 you)

--- End quote ---
Ok, now that I've completely and soberly read your post, it does appear as though you abused your power, if even for a second.

Joe:
We should start with member 121.

iago:

--- Quote from: CrAz3D on November 09, 2007, 10:35:08 am ---
--- Quote from: CrAz3D on November 09, 2007, 01:06:07 am ---
--- Quote from: dark_drake on November 08, 2007, 11:35:33 pm ---I should probably comment on the above. Let me preface it by saying that I was not abusing my powers in any way.

Obviously, Joe overstepped his bounds. Now, this was just the final straw in a very short chain of events involving me mostly. I had had a bad day, was tired, and finally read Joe's comment about how nobody shall banned without his permission. Well, I went ahead and proved him wrong. Without his permission, I banned him. Yes, that's right, I banned Joe for a short time.

Now that that's over with and we know power hasn't corrupted me or anything like that, I think you should all know something. If people don't start referring to me as "Sire drake", there might be some more bans which will involve groveling to end.  >:(

--- End quote ---
so you banned joe because you were in a bad mood?

I'm glad we have such thoughtful leaders ::)

(You'll have to wait til tomorrow to see if I acutally mean what I wrote,I've been drinking and didnt care to read through your enitre post...i still <3 you)

--- End quote ---
Ok, now that I've completely and soberly read your post, it does appear as though you abused your power, if even for a second.

--- End quote ---
And the part where he banned me for several hours? :P

Really, who cares? He had some fun, played around, and no damage was done. If you don't like it, don't vote for him next time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version