Author Topic: Halo 3 Co-op?  (Read 5726 times)

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
Re: Halo 3 Co-op?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 09:00:00 pm »
ranked team slayer is where it's at, btw.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 02:52:30 am »
I'm Newby. Hit me up if I'm on. ;)

I sent you a friend request.

I got it. I was intoxicated with some buddies last night playing it, otherwise I would have co-opped with you (and it appeared Myndy?). :P

I noticed you were still on at like 5am...I tried to join your open game, but it gave me some bullshit reason for why I couldn't connect.

I beat legendary co-op today with an old buddy from my battle.net clan today. Took a total of about eight hours, and then at the end we didn't get to see the special cut-scene. We were both pissed, so we went on youtube and watched it there haha.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

trust

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 09:28:14 pm »
Is it just me or is legendary co op incredibly easy? I'd only done live until yesterday when a friend and I decided to do legendary co op. We're half way through level 7 now and haven't faced anything too tough, I was expecting it to be brutal.

trust

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 04:25:41 pm »
yes! beat halo 3 on legendary~

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 04:02:50 pm »
Is it just me or is legendary co op incredibly easy? I'd only done live until yesterday when a friend and I decided to do legendary co op. We're half way through level 7 now and haven't faced anything too tough, I was expecting it to be brutal.

Yep; I beat it in about a day. There were a few parts we had to keep playing over and over, but once we found the right strategy, we got through it. I got about 800 gamer points instantly for beating it, because I didn't play the game through at all before I co-oped.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!