Author Topic: Cop pulls over car b/c "4 black men in car"  (Read 8784 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Cop pulls over car b/c "4 black men in car"
« on: November 23, 2007, 11:41:29 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/23/racial.profiling/index.html

WTF? I mean the douchebag cop & his buddies are being nigger haters, & that's cool......... niggers are not people.

The Congresman should know better than to play the race card. Damn niggers.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Cop pulls over car b/c "4 black men in car"
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 11:42:34 pm »
Nice find Crazed

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 11:42:58 pm »
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 11:43:39 pm »
WTF

Why are you calling them "black" people. That is so racist. You're supposed to assume anyone with dark skin is of african descent. Idiot, be more PC next time.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CetniK

• There is an abundance of penises here.
    • View Profile
    • CetniK Webs
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 12:14:04 am »
Sure sure....but let's see you call them a nigger to his or her face.  In fact, come to Chicago and do it.  I'd love to YouTube the video.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 12:37:02 am »
Sure sure....but let's see you call them a nigger to his or her face.  In fact, come to Chicago and do it.  I'd love to YouTube the video.

Your a douchebag.  God gave me the free will TO not care about black people, just like Bush. http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1650403.  I love Bush almost AS much as drinking beer, shining my shotgun (I love my right to bear arms and arm bears) and concealing my weapons. Who WOULD have thunk???
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Lobo

• x86
  • Ho Ho Ho
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 12:52:14 am »

Your a douchebag.  God gave me the free will TO not care about black people, just like Bush. http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1650403.  I love Bush almost AS much as drinking beer, shining my shotgun (I love my right to bear arms and arm bears) and concealing my weapons. Who WOULD have thunk???

I love the honesty you put in that post. clearly

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 01:22:21 am »
1) I'm drinking
2) Cops are douche bags
3) Black people driving nice car at 1am?  OF COURSE that's suspicious, lol
4) Cops are douche bags

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 01:23:27 am »

I love you.
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 01:26:25 am »
I love YOU!  ... provided you're not black, LOL! 

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 02:20:32 am »

Around here they're called football players...
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 02:39:34 am »

Around here they're called football players...

And basketball.

And baseball.

And any other sport ever invented.

Except croquet.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 03:06:50 am »
Football and basketball here.

Mexicans and whites play baseball

Offline CetniK

• View Profile
    • CetniK Webs
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 03:15:43 am »

I laugh at you because you live in Canada.  I'd like you to call my black friends "niggers" in person, but you don't have the balls for that.  Instead, like most internet users, you feel very safe on your computers to express racism.  You are a coward.  You should move down to Texas.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2007, 11:54:51 am »
You should stop badmouthing senior members before you get removed.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 12:32:56 pm »

I laugh at you because you live in Canada.  I'd like you to call my black friends "niggers" in person, but you don't have the balls for that.  Instead, like most internet users, you feel very safe on your computers to express racism.  You are a coward.  You should move down to Texas.

Blaze didn't call anybody a "nigger", Newby did. And Newby lives in California.

In any case, since you're new here, I'll explain the situation. Blaze and Newby are simply making fun of CrAz3d, who's a racist bigoted homophobe (otherwise known as a citizen of the southern United States).

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 12:56:37 pm »

Cute response; I've called many 'african americans' niggers, Yes to there face. I completely use my freedom of speech right to the fullest extent.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 01:35:33 pm »

Cute response; I've called many 'african americans' niggers, Yes to there face. I completely use my freedom of speech right to the fullest extent.

I'm sure if you said any of that around me, I'd use the freedom to shove my foot up your ass.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 01:46:40 pm »

Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you can yell "fire" in a crowded theatre, and it doesn't mean that you can commit slander or libel. I'm pretty sure that racial slurs falls into the same category. What free speech really means is the right to express your viewpoint without being persecuted*

(*as long as you're white, or, at least, not arabic)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 01:52:58 pm »

In any case, since you're new here, I'll explain the situation. Blaze and Newby are simply making fun of CrAz3d, who's a racist bigoted homophobe (otherwise known as a citizen of the southern United States).
Well if faggots, niggers, and wetbacks would just leave I wouldn't be annoyed with them.  lol.

But really, one guy was hitting on me, wouldn't leave me alone 'til I said some f'd up/hilarious stuff.  Told him he was going to burn in hell, he is sinning, etc.  I lol'd hard.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 02:01:19 pm »

Well if faggots, niggers, and wetbacks would just leave I wouldn't be annoyed with them.  lol.

But really, one guy was hitting on me, wouldn't leave me alone 'til I said some f'd up/hilarious stuff.  Told him he was going to burn in hell, he is sinning, etc.  I lol'd hard.

One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 02:05:47 pm »
I figure if iago is going to call me racist I might as well go along with it :-\.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 04:06:09 pm »
I figure if iago is going to call me racist I might as well go along with it :-\.

Well, you do seem to show amounts of dislike towards their person.

I would never call anyone a racial slur.  Except maybe against Ergot.. because that's funny.  <3
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 04:07:56 pm by Blaze »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 04:22:22 pm »
Well, you do seem to show amounts of dislike towards their person.
Their person?  Whose person?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 04:41:53 pm »
Obviously no people -- minorities aren't people. :)
- Newby

Offline CetniK

• View Profile
    • CetniK Webs
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 05:51:49 pm »
Maybe if he didn't call me a douche we wouldn't have this convo.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2007, 05:57:35 pm »
Maybe if he didn't call me a douche we wouldn't have this convo.

Well technically, I said "Your A's douche" not "You are a douche"

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2007, 07:05:37 pm »
I would never call anyone a racial slur.  Except maybe against Ergot.. because that's funny.  <3
wut? I heard my name! You call me racial slurs ?! since when :(?
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2007, 07:18:29 pm »
wut? I heard my name! You call me racial slurs ?! since when :(?

I said I might do it against you, since that'd be funny. <3

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2007, 09:56:24 pm »
Yup. Niggers suck.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2007, 11:14:32 pm »

bathroom grafiti is funny
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 01:43:32 am »
Except that he's absolutely right. 
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 07:25:10 am »
Except that he's absolutely right. 

Yes lets take whats said on a forum with what 10-15 strong active members to heart.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 05:01:02 pm »
Okay, you guys should stop arguing.  I wasn't trying bad-mouthing CetniK, I like the guy!  I was trying to make fun of Craz3d because Newby thought it would be funny.  CetniK has all the right to defend himself, but I wasn't trying to offend him.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 05:59:36 pm »
You ain't ought to make fun of us'n folks that're drunk wit guns, we's be gettin' mad.

But seriously, true story:
Last night friends are DRUNK, I'm very sober, the only sober one.
A few of us go over a few buildings (we're in an apartment complex) to a friend's bday party.  We know six of about eight girls and there are about 14 weird punk guys.  I say happy birthday, talk to the cute girls I know there, then want to leave cause there is nothign else to do there.  Other two guys with me leave as well.
We get back to my bud's apartment and then the two guys that were with me start getting worked up about something and want to go fight some guy at the party.  Why?  Cause he was smoking weed and the one guy didn't want to get in trouble (he's on probation for something)  (one of the two buddies used to smoke ALOT the other guy smoked sometimes) ::).
A third guy walks into the room and then a fourth and Efrain (the occasional smoker) gets them worked up about fightin'.  The two new guys have no idea why they're going to go fight, but they're from a small redneck town where they drink and fight for fun.  They got all into it and went over there and just stared some random guy down while outside of the apartment (I took the two that were there earlier and another guy to Taco Bell).

^Crazy real story about redneck drunks and fighting.

p.s. We'd already fought(ish) after beer pong :D

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 08:45:49 pm »
You ain't ought to make fun of us'n folks that're drunk wit guns, we's be gettin' mad.

But seriously, true story:
Last night friends are DRUNK, I'm very sober, the only sober one.
A few of us go over a few buildings (we're in an apartment complex) to a friend's bday party.  We know six of about eight girls and there are about 14 weird punk guys.  I say happy birthday, talk to the cute girls I know there, then want to leave cause there is nothign else to do there.  Other two guys with me leave as well.
We get back to my bud's apartment and then the two guys that were with me start getting worked up about something and want to go fight some guy at the party.  Why?  Cause he was smoking weed and the one guy didn't want to get in trouble (he's on probation for something)  (one of the two buddies used to smoke ALOT the other guy smoked sometimes) ::).
A third guy walks into the room and then a fourth and Efrain (the occasional smoker) gets them worked up about fightin'.  The two new guys have no idea why they're going to go fight, but they're from a small redneck town where they drink and fight for fun.  They got all into it and went over there and just stared some random guy down while outside of the apartment (I took the two that were there earlier and another guy to Taco Bell).

^Crazy real story about redneck drunks and fighting.

p.s. We'd already fought(ish) after beer pong :D

amazing