Author Topic: Winnipeg man killed by police...  (Read 3986 times)

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
Re: Winnipeg man killed by police...
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2007, 10:51:24 pm »
What about the threatening to kill someone part? Does a disability make you do that too?

If this guy had a disability that large, how on earth could have have become a security guard?
Yes, that particular disorder can. It causes things like flashbacks and confusion, and who knows what he thought was going on?

Don't ask me. I have no idea how he became a security guard, but I do remember him failing the psych test for getting a concealed weapon the first time around...
Nowhere in those two articles state that he had a disability, knowing the CBC don't you think that would be the first thing stated?  :P

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Winnipeg man killed by police...
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 11:02:42 pm »
What about the threatening to kill someone part? Does a disability make you do that too?

If this guy had a disability that large, how on earth could have have become a security guard?
Yes, that particular disorder can. It causes things like flashbacks and confusion, and who knows what he thought was going on?

Don't ask me. I have no idea how he became a security guard, but I do remember him failing the psych test for getting a concealed weapon the first time around...
Nowhere in those two articles state that he had a disability, knowing the CBC don't you think that would be the first thing stated?  :P
No, they didn't. But as I said in the first posts here, I'm close friends with the family, so I know more than what they say in the news.