Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Happy New Years... and happy new leader(s)!

<< < (4/8) > >>

iago:

--- Quote from: MyndFyre on January 02, 2008, 01:55:57 am ---
--- Quote from: iago on January 01, 2008, 11:21:14 pm ---(04:56:55 PM) iago2: I did it to Zorm, then GameSnake. You're next!

--- End quote ---
To be fair Sidoh, don't worry THAT much.  I think it's fair to say that >>I<< did it to GameSnake.  And I didn't even have to be a leader for that. ;)

--- End quote ---
You're only the one who started the vote. But the years of pent up anger towards him? That was all me. ME!

MyndFyre:

--- Quote from: iago on January 02, 2008, 10:21:55 am ---
--- Quote from: iago on January 01, 2008, 11:21:14 pm ---(04:56:55 PM) iago2: I did it to Zorm, then GameSnake. You're next!

--- End quote ---
To be fair Sidoh, don't worry THAT much.  I think it's fair to say that >>I<< did it to GameSnake.  And I didn't even have to be a leader for that. ;)

--- End quote ---
You're only the one who started the vote. But the years of pent up anger towards him? That was all me. ME!

--- End quote ---

Oh no way!  I'd just like to say that if I could quote discussions from the super-secret members forum that doesn't exist and shouldn't be leaked, I could totally win this battle.

iago:

--- Quote from: MyndFyre on January 02, 2008, 11:10:49 am ---
--- Quote from: iago on January 02, 2008, 10:21:55 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Oh no way!  I'd just like to say that if I could quote discussions from the super-secret members forum that doesn't exist and shouldn't be leaked, I could totally win this battle.

--- End quote ---

But you have to ask yourself, why did you want GameSnake kicked out? Why did you hate him? That was all me!

(note that I'm totally joking. :P)

dark_drake:
Congratulations to Blaze!

wires:
Damn you commies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version