Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Happy New Years... and happy new leader(s)!

<< < (6/8) > >>

trust:
I think I should stage a coup.

Killer360:
Loser.

iago:

--- Quote from: Hitmen on January 10, 2008, 12:49:52 am ---
--- Quote from: Blaze on January 09, 2008, 06:46:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: Trust on January 09, 2008, 06:04:35 pm ---Can I be a leader?

--- End quote ---

Ugh.. I think you need to be a member to be eligible.

--- End quote ---
It makes no mention of it in the rules. I pointed it out to newby once before I was a member and he said I couldn't :(

--- End quote ---

"To be elected, a member must express interest in being a potential leader.  If somebody doesn't wish to be leader, they can't be voted for."

That implies that membership is required.

And no, Trust can't be leader. He's already ruined at least two clans, no sense in going for a three-fer. :)

trust:

--- Quote from: iago on January 10, 2008, 11:12:46 am ---
--- Quote from: Hitmen on January 10, 2008, 12:49:52 am ---
--- Quote from: Blaze on January 09, 2008, 06:46:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: Trust on January 09, 2008, 06:04:35 pm ---Can I be a leader?

--- End quote ---

Ugh.. I think you need to be a member to be eligible.

--- End quote ---
It makes no mention of it in the rules. I pointed it out to newby once before I was a member and he said I couldn't :(

--- End quote ---

"To be elected, a member must express interest in being a potential leader.  If somebody doesn't wish to be leader, they can't be voted for."

That implies that membership is required.

And no, Trust can't be leader. He's already ruined at least two clans, no sense in going for a three-fer. :)

--- End quote ---

Membership of what, though? I'm a member of the forum, I'm a member of AAA, I'm a member of Blockbuster AND Movie Gallery. I think I hold enough memberships that I'm overqualified for the job.

I haven't ruined any clans, but I'm assuming you're talking about e1 and I'm not sure which other one...

Joe:
I'm a member of the forums, x86, two bands, my church, a few WoW guilds, and some other things I forgot, but I'm still not a leader. So, go join some WoW guilds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version