Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Happy New Years... and happy new leader(s)!

<< < (7/8) > >>

iago:

--- Quote from: Trust on January 10, 2008, 11:17:26 am ---Membership of what, though? I'm a member of the forum, I'm a member of AAA, I'm a member of Blockbuster AND Movie Gallery. I think I hold enough memberships that I'm overqualified for the job.

I haven't ruined any clans, but I'm assuming you're talking about e1 and I'm not sure which other one...

--- End quote ---
Member, in the context of the rules, is a member of the clan. Interpretation of the rules is ultimately up to Newby, and I'm sure he'll agree with that.

The other one, from the stories I've been told, is xL. :P

MyndFyre:

--- Quote from: iago on January 10, 2008, 11:12:46 am ---And no, Trust can't be leader. He's already ruined at least two clans, no sense in going for a three-fer. :)

--- End quote ---
QFT.

I say next election let's let him be part of the voting pool.  When he gets no votes (except Warrior's, since he likes to be a 'tard) he can know how bad he fails.

--- Quote from: iago on January 10, 2008, 11:38:37 am ---The other one, from the stories I've been told, is xL. :P

--- End quote ---
xL was lame with or without him :P

trust:

--- Quote from: MyndFyre on January 10, 2008, 01:29:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: iago on January 10, 2008, 11:12:46 am ---And no, Trust can't be leader. He's already ruined at least two clans, no sense in going for a three-fer. :)

--- End quote ---
QFT.

I say next election let's let him be part of the voting pool.  When he gets no votes (except Warrior's, since he likes to be a 'tard) he can know how bad he fails.

--- End quote ---

You won't be laughing when I win.

MyndFyre:

--- Quote from: Trust on January 10, 2008, 03:14:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: MyndFyre on January 10, 2008, 01:29:08 pm ---

--- End quote ---
QFT.

--- End quote ---

You won't be laughing when I win.

--- End quote ---
I'll be laughing when you still couldn't get to the member forums. :P

rabbit:
Joe's been voted out and back in before Trust even got voted in a first time....hmmmm.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version