Author Topic: DAMN YOU SIDOH!!!!  (Read 4478 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
DAMN YOU SIDOH!!!!
« on: January 05, 2008, 11:24:05 pm »
House is so good :X

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: DAMN YOU SIDOH!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 12:04:40 am »
lulz
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 03:56:48 am »
Yeah, damn that prick to hell!  Wait a second...

Did I recommend it to you at some point or something?  If I ever get on the discussion of TV shows with someone, I usually mention some permutation of House, Heroes, Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica, lol.

Glad you're enjoying it, though.  House rocks.  Does anyone know when the season picks up again?

Offline topaz~

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 04:39:00 am »
Yeah, damn that prick to hell!  Wait a second...

Did I recommend it to you at some point or something?  If I ever get on the discussion of TV shows with someone, I usually mention some permutation of House, Heroes, Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica, lol.

Glad you're enjoying it, though.  House rocks.  Does anyone know when the season picks up again?

This season won't pick up again -- when the new season starts, though, I don't know. It depends largely on the Writer's Guild.

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 04:46:46 am »
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 12:37:12 pm »
Ironic. I am addicted to house. =( I'm watching the last episode of house season two as I post this.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 12:41:45 pm »
I've watched every episode of every season as they came out :P

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 01:07:31 pm »
I'm on 18 from season 2 now.  I've watched every episode of Heroes, and I've seen bits of Battlestar Galatica (I'll see it eventually).  I've never been a big fan of Babylon 5, though...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 02:14:24 pm »
This season won't pick up again -- when the new season starts, though, I don't know. It depends largely on the Writer's Guild.

I was debating whether or not this season would continue, but I wasn't sure.  I figured the Writer's strike would delay it, but I don't keep up with news like that, so I had no idea.  Thanks. :)

That makes you really awesome.  Please, go get yourself a delicious cookie and enjoy.

I'm on 18 from season 2 now.  I've watched every episode of Heroes, and I've seen bits of Battlestar Galatica (I'll see it eventually).  I've never been a big fan of Babylon 5, though...

Haha, awesome.  House is one of the only series I've watched where the seasons are noticeably different, but they don't at all get increasingly worse.  In fact, I think I've liked Season 4 more than any of the other ones.

Battlestar Galactica is really awesome, but if I had a scale of awesomeness where Bablyon 5 was a 10, Battlestar Galactica would be an 8.  I thoroughly enjoyed it, but the plot isn't nearly as "big" as Bablyon 5.

I've really enjoyed Heroes, but if I put it on the aforementioned scale, it'd be a 7.  I think the number of characters they focus on is frustrating.  You want it to pick up from last time, but, instead, it shows you an entirely different parallel story.  I wouldn't have a problem with that if the number was two or three -- and it seems they dwindled the number a little bit in the second season -- but it was seriously ridiculous in the first.  I still enjoyed it, but it was annoying how each character only got 5-10 minutes.  More Hayden Panettiere, please! :D

The thing about Bablyon 5 is you can NOT watch random episodes.  If you don't start from the beginning, it's unlikely that it will make sense.  It's VERY sequential and is NOT designed to be a weekly show you watch casually, missing a few episodes here and there.  It plays like a really long movie, starting out very slow.  I didn't like it much at all until I got a decent way into the second season, at which point, I started having a hard time stopping.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 02:16:18 pm by Sidoh »

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 03:15:27 pm »

Haha, awesome.  House is one of the only series I've watched where the seasons are noticeably different, but they don't at all get increasingly worse.  In fact, I think I've liked Season 4 more than any of the other ones.

:D That is so true. The show is completely different now than the first season.

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 05:48:59 pm »
And occasionally I've finished them before they came out :)
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 11:06:08 pm »

I was debating whether or not this season would continue, but I wasn't sure.  I figured the Writer's strike would delay it, but I don't keep up with news like that, so I had no idea.  Thanks. :)

You're high igimo. The new season is quite a few episodes deep. It'll pick up again some time this month.

The writers strike shouldn't have any affect on House. I haven't heard anything about it, anyways.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 11:14:44 pm »
You're high igimo. The new season is quite a few episodes deep. It'll pick up again some time this month.

The writers strike shouldn't have any affect on House. I haven't heard anything about it, anyways.

Oh, nice.  I was kind of thinking they didn't end as "big" as they normally did.  I'm glad, but not extremely surprised, to hear that.  House has different writers for most episodes, right?

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 12:11:04 am »

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 01:26:18 am »
Thanks for the spoiler warning.  O WAIT!