Author Topic: The x86 Dictatorship  (Read 17964 times)

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: The x86 Dictatorship
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2008, 07:57:27 pm »
@Deuce, I know exactly how mean I am and how much of an ass I am, but if you aren't an idiot you should never see my rage directed at you.

@CrAz3D, weren't you the one that called me out for insulting Trust?  Don't be a 4 year old for your entire post, at least try to respond in a MEANINGFUL way.

That's irrelevant. The only part that matters is that the mud was flung, so it's more often than not a provoked response.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2008, 08:03:08 pm »
@Deuce, I know exactly how mean I am and how much of an ass I am, but if you aren't an idiot you should never see my rage directed at you.

@CrAz3D, weren't you the one that called me out for insulting Trust?  Don't be a 4 year old for your entire post, at least try to respond in a MEANINGFUL way.

But if I don't stoop to your level how are you ever to understand me? ???

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2008, 08:04:53 pm »

But if I don't stoop to your level how are you ever to understand me? ???
When I insult you, I insult you.  When you insult me, you make stupid metaphorical relations about me to someone else.  How is what you did on my level?

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2008, 09:45:42 am »
He wasn't banned by a vote because the vote [barely] failed.

Anyway, I like how everyone says I'm the biggest ass just because I'm the least passive agressive.  Kindly die, preferably with lots of gore and a webcam recording everything.  I've said it many times: if you have a problem with me, talk to me, don't just sit around waiting for a thread like this and go "rabbit this, rabbit this blah blah fucking blah".  I'm not going to be a scapegoat, and if you think you can make me one I'll fucking kill you.

I read through this entire post and my opinion of rabbit hasn't changed one bit.  He's always been an asshole and always will.  I think he's simply in x86 because he's been in the "crowd" for awhile.  His constant insults to everyone on the forums is irritating, he's one of the reasons I've stopped looking through most of the forums on a daily basis like I used to.  Why is he an x86 leader?  Who the hell knows.  What does anyone see in him?  Who the hell knows.  Why does him threatening to kill someone because of something said over the internet?  Who knows, but what I do know is this:  he will keep getting away with being disrespectful to everyone and nothing can change that.  Honestly, I've never known most of the people on here to the extent that I would have liked to, but that doesn't change the fact that I do notice these things and that they do irritate me, probably more than they should.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2008, 10:25:52 am »
I agree. This is a communist forum!

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2008, 10:31:09 am »
Why is he an x86 leader?

rabbit is not a leader.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Killer360

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2008, 10:33:08 am »
rabbit is making murder threats. You should ban her.

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2008, 10:51:55 am »
rabbit is making murder threats. You should ban her.

rabbit's not a chick.  That was Topaz.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2008, 11:29:12 am »
Why is he an x86 leader?

rabbit is not a leader.

Wasn't he?  Or was he recently voted in?  Like I said, I don't read through these forums as much as I used to.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2008, 11:54:35 am »
Why is he an x86 leader?

rabbit is not a leader.

Wasn't he?  Or was he recently voted in?  Like I said, I don't read through these forums as much as I used to.

No, never.

trust

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2008, 12:53:36 pm »
I'm glad some people also see what it is I see.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2008, 01:48:57 pm »
Why is he an x86 leader?

rabbit is not a leader.

No, never.

Yeah, rabbit's been in the clan for at least a year or two, and he's never been a leader.

Maybe you should watch the forums more frequently? :P

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2008, 02:39:27 pm »
It's not my fault if you do things that make me insult you.  Anyway, I don't get away with constant insults, and I do know when I go overboard (usually).  You have yet to contact me in an attempt to resolve any disagreements we've had, so until you do, shut the hell up and don't complain.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2008, 02:42:36 pm »
It's not my fault if you do things that make me insult you.  Anyway, I don't get away with constant insults, and I do know when I go overboard (usually).  You have yet to contact me in an attempt to resolve any disagreements we've had, so until you do, shut the hell up and don't complain.

It's their fault that you attack them?  They may provoke you, but it's up to you to conjure enough self control to reply in a sensible fashion. :p

Offline MyndFyre

• x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2008, 02:49:09 pm »

"It's not my fault if you do things that make me shoot you with a gun.  Clearly it's not my fault; the bullet manufacturer sold me the bullet, the gun manufacturer sold me the gun, and you're a douche."