Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
Heroes
« on: February 05, 2008, 09:35:32 pm »
Awesome show. Cool actors too. Hayden Panettiere... wow, you were spot on about her Sidoh. And Masi Oka... this guy is fucking awesome -- nerd of the century, for sure.

EDIT- Surgeon's general warning: can be highly addictive without moderation on the user's part.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 09:41:38 pm by Ender »

Offline rabbit

• I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 11:39:54 pm »
The latest season bugged me a bit.  There was too much jumping around between all the stories.  It got better towards the end though.  Also, I'm really glad they got rid of Peter's superemo hair.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 11:41:52 pm »
The biggest problem I have with Heroes is the number of characters and plotlines they try to tie into it.  I'm not arguing that they aren't all interesting or that they don't play in well with each other, but as rabbit said, it jumps around too much.

Less stupid heroes, more Claire and Hiro! :D

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 12:20:28 am »
The biggest problem I have with Heroes is the number of characters and plotlines they try to tie into it.  I'm not arguing that they aren't all interesting or that they don't play in well with each other, but as rabbit said, it jumps around too much.

Less stupid heroes, more Claire and Hiro! :D
YHATA!!!

and yeah last season was kinda a waste. why would they introduce the mexicans if they were just going to die in the same season. but it picked up at the end.
and the electric lady WOOT shes hot.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 12:24:35 am »
and yeah last season was kinda a waste. why would they introduce the mexicans if they were just going to die in the same season. but it picked up at the end.

Well, I'm fine with characters coming and going so long as they contribute to the overall plot, which they did.

Kristen Bell?  Yeah, she and Hayden are pretty awesome.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 12:40:42 am »

Well, I'm fine with characters coming and going so long as they contribute to the overall plot, which they did.

Kristen Bell?  Yeah, she and Hayden are pretty awesome.

Incidentally, Kristen Bell is a vegetarian and a total nerd. She goes to comic-cons and stuff like that. She's cool too.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 09:28:39 am »
Hayden Panettiere

Lucky man...

[NSFW sort of..]

this is the only pic i could find of Kristen Bell :P

but i didnt know she was a vegetarian or a nerd. thats pretty cool. i wish more hot chicks would play video games.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 09:30:52 am by BigAznDaddy »

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 01:14:28 am »
I've heard lots of good things about Heroes, but I've never watched it. Maybe I should get it sometime :). Anyways, why is this stickied?