Author Topic: Juno  (Read 1406 times)

trust

Juno
« on: January 01, 2008, 10:32:42 pm »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467406/

Juno is a limited release small time movie, it was released in this theater in my town that shows small time movies and stuff of that nature (i.e. Thank You For Smoking, often shows Rocky Horror, etc.) but I don't go there so I didn't think much of it. I was in the mall today and they were showing it there. I only saw it because it had Michael Cera in it and I think he is hilarious. He's funny in a weird way, and I like him a lot. Anyway, this movie has a lot of straightforward wit and humor but it's really a deep movie. The main character, Juno, gets pregnant with Bleeker's (Cera) baby and decides to keep it and give it to an adoptive couple. It's just the story, and it's not even a sad movie but I still felt something towards the characters. Anyway the movie is good and you should see it or rent it or something.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Juno
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 02:00:15 am »
It looks good, full release is soon I think ... if not already.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 03:12:16 am »
I saw it, and it was full of humor :D.

Offline rabbit

• I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 10:17:02 am »
This was made by the guy that did Thank You For Smoking (everyone says it's his "vagina movie").  I really want to see it...

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 02:45:02 pm »
just watched it yesterday and it reminds me of garden state. which is a good movie.