Author Topic: Concussion  (Read 4316 times)

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
Re: Concussion
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 12:48:32 pm »
so i guess i have a minor concussion. i feel very sleepy. had some mild throw up action and i am very sleepy. i have to stay up for 6 hours or i might die. i guess  i will do research so i can pass time
That's ok, I'm sure you'll manage to stay more on-top of intellectual discussions that some people around here.... Such as people who hug you... and have the number 3 in their names....
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 02:14:47 pm »
so i guess i have a minor concussion. i feel very sleepy. had some mild throw up action and i am very sleepy. i have to stay up for 6 hours or i might die. i guess  i will do research so i can pass time
That's ok, I'm sure you'll manage to stay more on-top of intellectual discussions that some people around here.... Such as people who hug you... and have the number 3 in their names....
*pokes Myndfyr3*

Offline GS2xx

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 08:00:02 pm »
How'd you manage to get a concussion anyway? I hope it wasn't a whacking off session gone wrong LOL.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 08:19:02 pm »
How'd you manage to get a concussion anyway? I hope it wasn't a whacking off session gone wrong LOL.

Run off and play with your fleshlight.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 08:20:22 pm »

Knock it off.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2008, 08:25:40 pm »

Knock it off.

I laughed.

At him.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling