Author Topic: DOCTORS SUCK  (Read 10153 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
DOCTORS SUCK
« on: April 27, 2005, 06:25:07 pm »
I've been sick for two weeks.  I've been to the doctors' office three times.  They have no fucking clue what's wrong.  I have to get a CT scan tomorrow.  Aren't these people supposed to be smart or something?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: DOCTORS SUCK
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 06:27:11 pm »
Sucka'
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline RoMi

• x86
  • gg no re
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 06:34:36 pm »
Maybe you have an unknown disease that is going to KILL you.
In reality that is pretty odd, they can usaully detect a common problem in a few days from a blood test.
-RoMi

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 06:40:19 pm »
Yeah, I got that yesterday (the fuckers stabbed me then made me HOLD IT IN), but that didn't tell us anything except that it probably wasn't a liver problem.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 07:50:22 pm »
Haha, nice.. I went to the dentist today and shes like you have 3 cavitys, I was like yeah, cool.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 08:09:36 pm »
Yeah, I got that yesterday (the fuckers stabbed me then made me HOLD IT IN), but that didn't tell us anything except that it probably wasn't a liver problem.
That is like mental torture!  When I had my last IV they put it in & I could feel the REALLY cold liquid going up my arm through my veins.  I couldn't warm up my arm cause it was on the WAY inside that was super cold.

Hope you're good though

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2005, 08:11:42 pm »
That is like mental torture!  When I had my last IV they put it in & I could feel the REALLY cold liquid going up my arm through my veins.  I couldn't warm up my arm cause it was on the WAY inside that was super cold.

Hope you're good though

That actually sounds really cool.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2005, 08:13:23 pm »

Hope you're good though

It was weird stuff, my arm hurt cause the inside was so cold & the outside was warm.  Muscles felt all jacked.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2005, 08:52:43 pm »
Yeah, I could imagine that happening.. That would be SO uncomfortable.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2005, 10:26:44 pm »

Hope you're good though

Only a crazy stoner. *sigh* :P
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2005, 09:20:49 am »
Anyways, I haven't felt nautious at all...but then they gave me the Boron Sulfate, which I have to drink so the CT scan will work, or something.  I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything till after the scan, which sucks, cause that white goo is NASSSSSSSSSSSSSTY to the max.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2005, 10:04:03 am »
Anyways, I haven't felt nautious at all...but then they gave me the Boron Sulfate, which I have to drink so the CT scan will work, or something.  I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything till after the scan, which sucks, cause that white goo is NASSSSSSSSSSSSSTY to the max.
eww, I always refuse to put disguzting things in my mouth, I have developed a weak gag reflex

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2005, 12:38:58 pm »
The place we were going managed to have their machine break down, so I had to go to another one.  The only reason I got to go today is because my mom is friends with the guy who owns both places.  Rawr.

Anyways, they pumped me full of dye through an IV which made my entire body feel really hot.  "It may feel like you are urinating yourself, but you're not" is what the one tech said.  Great.  I'd been holding in a massive piss for an hour, too.

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2005, 01:39:33 pm »
The place we were going managed to have their machine break down, so I had to go to another one.  The only reason I got to go today is because my mom is friends with the guy who owns both places.  Rawr.

Anyways, they pumped me full of dye through an IV which made my entire body feel really hot.  "It may feel like you are urinating yourself, but you're not" is what the one tech said.  Great.  I'd been holding in a massive piss for an hour, too.

That must feel really fucked up. :-\

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2005, 02:16:54 pm »
Did your veins turn a diff color?  Like yellow or green or something?