Author Topic: Re: Debate about  (Read 1474 times)

Offline topaz~

• View Profile
Re: Debate about
« on: March 13, 2008, 02:10:10 am »
Disclaimer: this post is intended to serve only as a sarcastic response to the first well thought out post from crazed in many moons.
Unfortunately, it is only well thought out for someone with CrAz3D's intellectual prowess. His arguments are poor, and even an idiot would be able to tear up his fallacious arguments.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Debate about
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 02:15:01 am »
Disclaimer: this post is intended to serve only as a sarcastic response to the first well thought out post from crazed in many moons.
Unfortunately, it is only well thought out for someone with CrAz3D's intellectual prowess. His arguments are poor, and even an idiot would be able to tear up his fallacious arguments.

You don't understand! LOL!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.