Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Newby impeached!

<< < (2/5) > >>

iago:

--- Quote from: Joe on April 01, 2008, 02:18:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: iago on April 01, 2008, 10:16:18 am ---I don't think you know what "impeach" means ;)

--- End quote ---

To impeach is to start a vote for removal.

Example:
The United States government started a vote in congress to remove President Clinton from office, but the vote failed.
Clan x86 started a vote to remove Queen Newby from office, but the vote failed (or was called off?).

--- End quote ---
Note the "wink" -- that means I'm implying something dirty. :)

CrAz3D:

--- Quote from: iago on April 01, 2008, 10:16:18 am ---I don't think you know what "impeach" means ;)

--- End quote ---

Example:
The United States government started a vote in congress to remove President Clinton from office, but the vote failed.

--- End quote ---
You are not only retarded, but fucking retarded.

Clinton was impeached, as was President Johnson.  Neither were removed from office, however.

Camel:
Technically, the word impeach has an even looser definition: to accuse. It's a very high accusation, though.

Joe:

--- Quote from: CrAz3D on April 01, 2008, 05:29:29 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Example:

--- End quote ---

Clinton was impeached, as was President Johnson.  Neither were removed from office, however.

--- End quote ---

I SAID Clinton was impeached, and the vote to remove him from office failed. I also said Newby was impeached, but the vote to remove him from office failed.

Warrior:
lets stop insulting each other
morons

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version