Author Topic: Winterbells  (Read 11895 times)

Offline abc

• View Profile
Re: Winterbells
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 10:22:20 pm »
Ahhh! Does anybody know how to turn off the damned sound? It's so annoying. ><

If you're on a laptop, try holding down the Fn key (it's the key usually in a blue forecolor) and hit the (generally speaking) Page Dn button mutiple times, until the sound depletes or, hit the End key and it'll mute the sound. Or if you have external speakers you could turn the nob down, or press the power button OR unplug your speakers!

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 11:01:01 pm »
If you're on a laptop, try holding down the Fn key (it's the key usually in a blue forecolor) and hit the (generally speaking) Page Dn button mutiple times, until the sound depletes or, hit the End key and it'll mute the sound. Or if you have external speakers you could turn the nob down, or press the power button OR unplug your speakers!
WOW! Turning down computer power means that thing doesn't make any noise! Thanks for that COMPLETELY insightful remark.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 11:15:50 pm »
WOW! Turning down computer power means that thing doesn't make any noise! Thanks for that COMPLETELY insightful remark.

He did answer your question.  :P

Thoroughly, imo.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2008, 12:07:50 am »
You are an idiot for thinking that. Good job insulting someone like that, it makes you look bad. He meant the power button on the speakers, many speaker sets have it....

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 12:31:02 am »
You are an idiot for thinking that. Good job insulting someone like that, it makes you look bad. He meant the power button on the speakers, many speaker sets have it....
Do you really think I give a shit what a bunch of people on an online forum think of me? And I know what he meant, it was still stupid. I like listening to music, just not the shitty annoying music that plays during the game.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2008, 01:05:52 am »
I'm guessing he was kidding, but maybe I'm wrong.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 01:30:28 am »
Do you really think I give a shit what a bunch of people on an online forum think of me? And I know what he meant, it was still stupid. I like listening to music, just not the shitty annoying music that plays during the game.
He tried to help you, and you gave him shit.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 01:38:53 am »
towelie is just being a troll ;-)

But if we were to weigh Dale's remark on a scale from 1 to 10 of Douchebaggeriness, where 1=least douche and 10=Joe, it would be...

[tex]\displaystyle \lim_{n\rightarrow\infty} \sum_{0}^{n} 9(\frac{1}{10})^n[/tex]

aka a solid 10.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 02:19:48 am »
towelie is just being a troll ;-)

But if we were to weigh Dale's remark on a scale from 1 to 10 of Douchebaggeriness, where 1=least douche and 10=Joe, it would be...

[tex]\displaystyle \lim_{n\rightarrow\infty} \sum_{0}^{n} 9(\frac{1}{10})^n[/tex]

aka a solid 10.

I'm glad someone can take a joke! :)

He tried to help you, and you gave him shit.
<3

He did answer your question.  :P

Thoroughly, imo.
<3

I'm guessing he was kidding, but maybe I'm wrong.

I was :D

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 02:40:19 am »
I know it was a joke.

We just needed a balance to the trolling.

Before me the trolling went one way, to deadly. But I -- I balanced the scale of trolling.

"Two millennia later, the chosen one shall rise above the mortals and stroll above on the red carpet of clouds. He will command from the sky, and from this vantage point see everything with a clear eye, from the fine-grained details to the ebbs of peace and war. And he will restore a balance, to that greatest of powers, with unprecedented skill and wit and agility... he will restore to the world all peace and prosperity. And his name is Ender."

^ From the manuscript of an ancient Greek prophet, dated 576 B.C.E.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2008, 03:16:18 pm »
Ahhh! Does anybody know how to turn off the damned sound? It's so annoying. ><

If you used Vista you could just mute your web browser's sound. :)

But Vista's super super evil, so I guess you won't ever experience convenience like this.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2008, 08:07:36 pm »
I got about 114,000,000. No screenshot, though.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2008, 08:48:33 pm »
play it again, when you lose it will tell you your best ;)

trust

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 01:10:12 pm »
Do you really think I give a shit what a bunch of people on an online forum think of me?

Yes, like when I made fun of you for being deported.

I wish there was a way I could just shoot you in the fucking head with a rocket launcher.

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 01:46:19 pm »
play it again, when you lose it will tell you your best ;)
I forgot to mention I got the score at school.
Hitmen: art is gay