Author Topic: Canadian Alcohol...  (Read 4711 times)

trust

Re: Canadian Alcohol...
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 11:05:19 am »
I'm pretty close to Myndy then.  He is like 5 hours away.

By iago's standards, that is real close.

Offline Kaleeko

• Female Nerdz0r
  • Just let him in the fridge already!
    • View Profile
    • Kaleeko's DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 02:27:42 pm »
Wine ranges from 11 to about 15% alcohol per volume in Canada and elsewhere.  A whole bottle of wine is certainly enough to get drunk off of...

Well, I'm obviously going to get drunk quickly off a bottle of wine, as I'm a 110lbs female, but the real marvel is that I've had a lot more when I was in the States (back then  I'd drink a bottle and a case of Hard Lemonades, get drunk; here, a bottle of wine and two Hard Lemonades), but I've never gotten sick. It's definitely possible that one of those factors was accounting for SOMETHING, even though I had almost a whole pizza and was drinking other non-alcoholic liquids intermittenly.

Course, I also have reactive hypoglycemia, so it may've had something to do with my blood sugar. I can never really tell.

And, I'm in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Wooo.
Nice, you're kind of close to Blaze!

Yeah, real close!  If like 12-13 hours is close.. :P

but yeah, if you ever come down to a place which sucks a lot less then where you're at does, give me a call.  We'll go bowling.

Hey, I like Thunder Bay. It's pretty, it's relaxed... I'm really sick of huge, busy towns, and the place I just moved from had a crime rate so through the roof I couldn't go anywhere  by myself.  And, I'm a pretty outdoorsy person, so I'm loving it. Everyone here is so mellow, it's funny... Apparently 3/4 of the town is high most of the time, according to my boyfriend's aunt. -_-

Where are you, exactly? Toronto?

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 04:06:48 pm »
By plane all of you are within about 6 hours, not including check-in, delays, layovers, etc...
Also, I'm about 45 minutes away from Warrior if I drive really fast.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 06:32:19 pm »
By plane all of you are within about 6 hours, not including check-in, delays, layovers, etc...
Also, I'm about 45 minutes away from Warrior if I drive really fast.
Not me.  Although, come June 12th you'll be about a 20 minute walk from my room mate :D!