Author Topic: Pulling a Crazed here...  (Read 5972 times)

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
Pulling a Crazed here...
« on: July 10, 2008, 09:25:30 pm »
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Pulling a Crazed here...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 11:11:52 pm »
God...people are stupid.

Black Hole because it sucks all light in and looks BLACK.
Angel Food Cake because it's vanilla/white, and angels (even in black Christian/Catholic/Whatever beliefs) wear white stuff with big white wings and have fun on big white fluffy clouds.
Devils Food Cake because demons are often depicted with black wings
Black Sheep because a sheep with black fur is weird.

Someone needs to shoot him.

Also, what is he?  60?  Why does he have corn rows?

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 11:22:13 pm »
I have to say, this seriously pisses me off, this is another reason why "african americans" (I would normally use another term but I'll play nice) are degraded. I'm tired of their bullshit "Oh we're being treated like shit..waaaa". Another thing I absolutely despise and we need to get rid of is those fucking special scholarships for African Americans. I mean what the fuck? Are they seriously so retarded that they can't go to college and pay for it like the rest of white america?

Oh, shit I use the word "retarded" maybe someone will come out on the news and mention how racial and inappropriate it is.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 11:30:34 pm »
I have to say, this seriously pisses me off, this is another reason why "african americans" (I would normally use another term but I'll play nice) are degraded. I'm tired of their bullshit "Oh we're being treated like shit..waaaa". Another thing I absolutely despise and we need to get rid of is those fucking special scholarships for African Americans. I mean what the fuck? Are they seriously so retarded that they can't go to college and pay for it like the rest of white america?

Oh, shit I use the word "retarded" maybe someone will come out on the news and mention how racial and inappropriate it is.

You're a fucking idiot. I happen to have a ton of smart black friends.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 11:32:46 pm »

Did I say their wasn't any smart black people? Also. That was racist, you used the word black to refer to a person.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 11:44:28 pm »

You just indirectly supported his argument. 
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 11:57:01 pm »
The entire culture of entitlement is bullshit.  I had a friend (white chick) that felt she was OWED money to help her study in Japan.  WTF!?  Take out loans, get more jobs, etc.

Topic:  Black folks is crazy

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 11:58:25 pm »
Topic:  Black folks is crazy

lol

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 12:02:47 am »
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 12:07:40 am »
lolol @ poll results

Is the term "Black Hole" racist?
Poll Results:   
Yes   2.51%
No   97.49%

nigga got pwnd
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 12:29:49 am »

You just indirectly supported his argument. 

How?

I made the comment "I happen to have a ton of smart black friends" because his post offends me -- not as a way to support an argument.

Did I say their wasn't any smart black people? Also. That was racist, you used the word black to refer to a person.

There's nothing to prove / argue, this is just you being retarded =/

I have to say, this seriously pisses me off, this is another reason why "african americans" (I would normally use another term but I'll play nice) are degraded.

It's very ironic that you're complaining about decadence when you yourself are obviously degraded.

EDIT: Merged a triple post.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 12:40:12 am by Ender »

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 12:07:56 pm »
While the article is bullshit, using it to cast judgment on an entire group of people is wrong. I hope you're all not too dense to see that.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2008, 03:41:18 pm »
The day black people quit calling eachother niggers is the day I quit calling a black hole a black hole.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 04:39:39 pm »
The day black people quit calling eachother niggers is the day I quit calling a black hole a black hole.
Wow, that was incredibly insensitive to my inner darkness, Joe.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 05:05:11 pm »

The day niggers quit calling niggers, niggers, is the day I stop calling niggers, niggers.