Author Topic: Resignation  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
Resignation
« on: August 29, 2008, 01:40:29 am »
I'm horrible with moderation of certain forms of entertainment, and the internet is surely one of them. Back when I came off of the road, I had a much smaller connection with x86, making it easy not to lurk the forums for multiple hours a day. Getting important things done gave me a whole 'nother level of confidence, and since I've become an internet sloth again, I've mostly lost it.

Considering my past failures at moderating my internet presence, I know my resignation is best for me (and I'm sure Warrior won't mind).

I'll keep in touch occasional, mostly to post shows to meet some of you.
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
Re: Resignation
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 01:45:07 am »
Nah, it's funny to poke fun at you. I wouldn't seriously wish for you to leave. However, if you feel it's something you must do then I can only wish you good luck.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 02:55:12 am »
:(!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 03:27:59 am »
:(  Don't do it!
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 04:18:22 am »
:(

I understand, though. You may want to consider the alternative of setting restrictions, like engaging such distractions 2-3 days a week, etc. Whatever you choose, good luck.