Author Topic: Man chases daughter's nude boyfriend with a pipe  (Read 5084 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Man chases daughter's nude boyfriend with a pipe
« on: September 12, 2008, 04:29:01 pm »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ODD_ANGRY_DAD?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Apparently, her boyfriend, who her father didn't know, snuck into her bedroom and .. well, he was naked (use your imagination). The father heard noises, and chased the boyfriend with a metal pipe before calling the police, striking him and causing head injuries.

It's a good thing he didn't have a gun!

[yes, the point is to make fun of CrAz3d]

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Man chases daughter's nude boyfriend with a pipe
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 04:36:48 pm »
That's horrid. That's like, something my dad would do if he found me with a girl naked.

Not that this would ever happen. Hah, stole all your jokes, losers.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 04:37:12 pm »
That's horrid. That's like, something my dad would do if he found me with a girl naked.

Not that that would ever.... shit. :(

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 03:10:01 pm »

Don't worry, everyone here knows you only get naked with big hairy men.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 03:11:46 pm by Metal Militia »
Hitmen: art is gay

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 03:12:56 pm »

gah I tried but I cant think of an insult
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 03:19:49 pm »

Your dad would be too busy fucking your step mom to find you with a girl naked.

Maybe?

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 03:57:43 pm »
I saw this on another forum and everyone was upset that the father got aggravated assault charges. They say since the guy is naked in the daughters room, he's fair game to get roughed up.

I disagree.. I feel sorry for the kid. It also needs to take in account other things, like the girl's age, the boyfriend's age, what was said, etc. All in all, it would have been more acceptable had the father merely used his fists, not a pipe. I think he used excessive force, but this is coming from someone who has been put in that kind of situation. I'd probably look at it differently had it been my daughter.

And seriously though, she's having sex in your house every night for a year, and you don't even know about it? That's some poor parenting.. or at least carelessness. Gotta hand it to the kids for getting away with it for that long.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 04:10:56 pm »
And seriously though, she's having sex in your house every night for a year, and you don't even know about it? That's some poor parenting.. or at least carelessness. Gotta hand it to the kids for getting away with it for that long.
I'd call it 'trusting enough to allow freedom' before I'd call it 'poor parenting' or 'carelessness'. Also, nothing in the article suggests the scenario occurred every night.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 04:49:04 pm »
I'd call it 'trusting enough to allow freedom' before I'd call it 'poor parenting' or 'carelessness'. Also, nothing in the article suggests the scenario occurred every night.

Whoops, I misinterpreted "for more then a year".. guess I should have re-read the article instead of going from memory.

And no, freedom ends at a certain point and being a good parent starts. If you're allowing her to have freedom to do that, then you don't get the right to react with a pipe-in-hand (no homo). At least, that's my own opinion.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 04:54:53 pm »
Whoops, I misinterpreted "for more then a year".. guess I should have re-read the article instead of going from memory.

And no, freedom ends at a certain point and being a good parent starts. If you're allowing her to have freedom to do that, then you don't get the right to react with a pipe-in-hand (no homo). At least, that's my own opinion.
I think that, if there really was freedom there, the daughter wouldn't feel the need to hide this for a year.

Of course, there could be other circumstances. Who knows?

Offline Armin

• Honorary Leader
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 06:39:41 pm »
If you're allowing her to have freedom to do that, then you don't get the right to react with a pipe-in-hand (no homo).
I agree with that, but not the prior statement.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 07:50:51 pm »
wait why was the father charged with assault. he was trying to protect his daughter from a stranger he didnt know what if that stranger was a felon or some shit...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 07:53:16 pm »
wait why was the father charged with assault. he was trying to protect his daughter from a stranger he didnt know what if that stranger was a felon or some shit...
He beat a perfectly innocent person. His intentions may have been "good", but he still injured an innocent person.

This is why people with a "shoot first, ask questions later" policy scare me, because this is just one example of a situation where an innocent person could be dead.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 08:13:12 pm »

Because he was inexcusably brash.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 01:03:12 am »
ive been logged into this forum for 3 days, 7 hours and 32 minutes. holy shit.

Total time logged in: 313 days, 4 hours and 57 minutes.

Heh.  If you've ever used the RSS feed, it was "bugged" for a long time and registered you as online when the feed was requested.

Total time logged in: 17 days, 1 hours and 13 minutes.

back on topic i think the boy brought the beating upon himself. Why you ask well after a year of sneaking into the girls room you would think he would introduce himself formally. but no the father found a STRANGER NAKED on the girls bed so he swung away.