Member Forums > Ender's Book Club

World Chess Championship

(1/1)

Ender:
So yeah, don't know if you guys know about it, but the World Chess Championship is underway. Actually, it's almost over. Anand is owning Kramnik 6:4 right now. I believe he only needs one more draw to clinch the match and successfully defend his title.

Two good places to read about it are www.chessbase.com and the official site www.uep-worldchess.com/.

BigAznDaddy:
signs of nerdyness :)

Sidoh:

--- Quote from: Ender on October 27, 2008, 10:26:46 pm ---So yeah, don't know if you guys know about it, but the World Chess Championship is underway. Actually, it's almost over. Anand is owning Kramnik 6:4 right now. I believe he only needs one more draw to clinch the match and successfully defend his title.

Two good places to read about it are www.chessbase.com and the official site www.uep-worldchess.com/.

--- End quote ---

Ah, cool.  Thanks :)

--- Quote from: BigAznDaddy on October 27, 2008, 10:47:26 pm ---signs of nerdyness :)

--- End quote ---

you're really clever

Lead:

--- Quote from: Ender on October 27, 2008, 10:26:46 pm ---So yeah, don't know if you guys know about it, but the World Chess Championship is underway. Actually, it's almost over. Anand is owning Kramnik 6:4 right now. I believe he only needs one more draw to clinch the match and successfully defend his title.

--- End quote ---

Anand only needs one half of a point to clinch. What a beast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version