Author Topic: PS3 blows XBOX 360 away  (Read 6772 times)

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: PS3 blows XBOX 360 away
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 06:56:56 pm »
Megaman is owned by Capcom, which produces the Megaman games almost exlusively for Sony, and the most recent was Megaman X7 on PS2.  I like my Gamecube, thanks.  Skies of Arcadia Legends, Metroid Prime, and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes are all awesome, and only on Gamecube.  And how can you be hatin' on Mario?  Mario e l'uomo.  Let's also not forget to mention the Zelda series, and the awesometacularness that is.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 07:10:35 pm »
well my falut about megaman I was just thinking of some old ass games taht still use 32-bit.

Anyways, why the hell do you still have a game cube? No internet Capablites? and plus the DS sucks ass as well, with that gay touch screen crap. "get a psp" Nentendo sold out to so many companys "pokemon dash? wtf" So I stand by my statement.

They dont have a fucking dollar to hold to Microsoft and Sony.

Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 08:34:11 pm »
I have a PSP and I don't have (nor said anything about) a DS.  I am happy with my GCN games, thanks, though I do like PS2's selection better, I am a fan of Metroid and Zelda, which are the primary reasons I still have a GCN.

Offline RoMi

• x86
  • gg no re
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2005, 09:11:34 pm »
Still have? Who gets rid of a video game system?  Wait till it craps out then throw it out.  It's such a waste just to throw out a system if it still works.
-RoMi

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • x86
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2005, 10:06:33 pm »
Microsoft has always had the online playing field and with there new xbox 360 Iam sure it will be one better.

@ Nentendo Users. I have no idea why the hell you guys still play kid games like "super Mario bros, megaman, ect..." so if your going to put them in this race, You should be shoot where you stand. They dont have a fucking dollar to hold to Microsoft and Sony.

also some good news. You can switch the skin on your x-box 360 so you dont have to have that crome look to it that microsoft has showen. PS3 can not do so.

Quote from:  MacWorld
Still, in the end Sony stole the attention for the day. Microsoft’s spark was clearly fizzling when it made its surprise announcement toward the end of its press event about working together with Square Enix& to bring Final Fantasy XI (of all games, one that’s already been released on PC and PS2) on the 360. Comparing that to the announcement of Final Fantasy XII being released on the PlayStation 3 (not to mention Metal Gear Solid 4 and Devil May Cry 4)[/qoute]

Just the sad thing, that all the good sequals to games are going to be ps3 capable, and not 360. So I dont know Iam torn between the two.
Wow, you can change a little face place.  Not like you can change the whole thing though theres not really any point to that I don't think.

Many of Nintendo games are actually good.  I own all 3 consoles at the moment.  I play my Gamecube a lot more than my XBox because it has better games I think.  *cough* Metroid, Super Smash Brothers and many others. *cough*

well my falut about megaman I was just thinking of some old ass games taht still use 32-bit.

Anyways, why the hell do you still have a game cube? No internet Capablites? and plus the DS sucks ass as well, with that gay touch screen crap. "get a psp" Nentendo sold out to so many companys "pokemon dash? wtf" So I stand by my statement.

They dont have a fucking dollar to hold to Microsoft and Sony.

It does have internet capabilities I think so my brothers told me.  He read about it on the internet somewhere.

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2005, 12:37:15 pm »
Turn the cube upside-down and pop off the cover plates (they have the little tabby things like on remote controls) and in one of the sections is a port for an ethernet cable (or adapter, I forget).

Offline RoMi

• x86
  • gg no re
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2005, 04:29:45 pm »
Why they never enabled it is beyond me....
-RoMi

Offline rabbit

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2005, 04:36:50 pm »
There are 3 games that use it, kthx.