Member Forums > Ender's Book Club

so, chess sex jokes

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ender:

--- Quote from: iago on November 14, 2008, 09:18:50 am ---Who was it that had complained about nested quotes wasting space in the DB? This is MUCH worse! I want my bytes back! :)

I should figure out how much money I paid for each byte of harddrive space, and start charging people for wasting it! :D

--- End quote ---

or a better system would be to charge for each byte of harddrive space that is occupied by the politics forum

Warrior:

--- Quote from: iago on November 14, 2008, 09:18:50 am ---Who was it that had complained about nested quotes wasting space in the DB? This is MUCH worse! I want my bytes back! :)

I should figure out how much money I paid for each byte of harddrive space, and start charging people for wasting it! :D

--- End quote ---

nested quotes take up bandwidth

iago:

--- Quote from: Warrior on November 14, 2008, 05:50:17 pm ---nested quotes take up bandwidth

--- End quote ---

So do multiple posts. Likely a lot more than nested quotes, within reason.

Warrior:
My previous post was a reference to something posted by someone in some boards not accessible by some people.

iago:

--- Quote from: Warrior on November 14, 2008, 08:39:00 pm ---My previous post was a reference to something posted by someone in some boards not accessible by some people.

--- End quote ---
That's $1 for overuse of the word "some".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version