Author Topic: 8 arrested in Phelps-pot ordeal  (Read 11842 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
8 arrested in Phelps-pot ordeal
« on: February 10, 2009, 06:01:31 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490612,00.html

Sheriff Leon Lott is the biggest cock sucking faggot alive.

This is too important to post in News or my cop bashing thread.

Send as much hate mail to this God damn homosexual, cock loving, ass raping piece of shit as you can.

sheriff@rcsd.net

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: 8 arrested in Phelps-pot ordeal
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 06:09:18 pm »
One arrest included the suspected owner of the bong — who wasn't even at the party, but was allegedly trying to sell the pipe on eBay for $100,000, WIS reported.

LOL.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 06:20:50 pm »
One arrest included the suspected owner of the bong — who wasn't even at the party, but was allegedly trying to sell the pipe on eBay for $100,000, WIS reported.

LOL.

Srsly.

I'm sure all the charges will be dropped at some point, but the Sheriff is still an asshole.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 06:22:29 pm »
Send as much hate mail to this God damn homosexual, cock loving, ass raping piece of shit as you can.
And what, exactly, is all this homophobia nonsense supposed to do? Do you think a bunch of random emails is going to make him feel bad and change his mind?

(It's also funny that the only insult you can seem to think of is homophobic :P)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 06:27:32 pm »
My actual email to the guy wasn't all obscene (p.s. calling someone a fag doesn't mean I'm homophobic, just means I'm using fag in a derogatory manner).  Anyway, off-topic.

My actual email just called the guy out for being a moron, and I informed him that I hope he loses his next election.

I encourage everyone to write this (hmm...new insult...vagabond! [still not phobic of the homeless/drifters, but still insulting enough]) vagabond, and express your distaste.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 06:46:44 pm »
My actual email to the guy wasn't all obscene (p.s. calling someone a fag doesn't mean I'm homophobic, just means I'm using fag in a derogatory manner).  Anyway, off-topic.
You called him a "homosexual", and "cock loving", and "ass raping" -- all three implying homosexuality. The fact that you used it in a derogatory sense implies that being homosexual is derogatory.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 06:55:54 pm »
Which A) doesnt necessitate homophobia; and B) doesnt necessitate hate.  It just means that I used the words in a derogatory manner ::).

Same way saying "nigger" can be derogatory/not be derogatory.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 06:57:11 pm »
god dammit crazed take your stupid nigger shit somewhere else
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 06:59:58 pm »
Legalize it, regulate it, tax it, create jobs.
This is a progressive issue, glad to see Craz3d is aboard with the Dems :).
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 07:01:39 pm »
Which A) doesnt necessitate homophobia; and B) doesnt necessitate hate.  It just means that I used the words in a derogatory manner ::).

Same way saying "nigger" can be derogatory/not be derogatory.
Yes, it does. It's basically the same thing.

In any case, attacking the person who enforces the law isn't going to change anything. Instead, you should be trying to get the law repealed.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 07:06:23 pm »
I can't see it creating jobs. It's more likely that if it was legalized, the work growing it would be farmed out to some easily exploitable third world country, where they can be paid slave wages to grow/harvest it. Kinda like coffee, chocolate, etc.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 07:10:29 pm »
I can't see it creating jobs. It's more likely that if it was legalized, the work growing it would be farmed out to some easily exploitable third world country, where they can be paid slave wages to grow/harvest it. Kinda like coffee, chocolate, etc.

Well I mean, you don't really need the specialized climates of third world countries to grow it on a massive scale, you can easily set up fields of the stuff locally.

However, I don't know, so I'll say that you're right. However, there is more to jobs than just the cultivation of marijuana, there's the packaging, distributing, marketing, etc of the product.

I'm not sure of all of tobacco companies grow locally (meaning in the US) but even if they don't, they still create some jobs on US soil, and it's still a taxable source.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 07:21:30 pm »
However, I don't know, so I'll say that you're right. However, there is more to jobs than just the cultivation of marijuana, there's the packaging, distributing, marketing, etc of the product.
I thought about that after I posted.

You're right, to a point, but I think it'd create a lot more business people type jobs than worker class jobs, though. So I'm not really sure how much it'd help, overall.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 07:29:46 pm »
Yeah, I'm not sure, assuming that the growing of it goes overseas, then I don't know if it'd be as glorious a bang for the buck as I initially envisioned.

However, there's always the money saved from releasing inmates held on possession and trafficking, since that costs a ton from the federal budget a year, not to mention it breeds true criminals.

We send a young boy caught with possession to jail, we turn him into a monster, since the American Jail system very seldom rehabilitates anyone. Quite frankly, I don't think any jail system can.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 07:35:39 pm »
erything has to be political with you.. :(

I think it is Michaels own fault. I mean come on your at the olympics as a national hero then you celebrate with a bong hit comeon.