Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Downtime coming...

(1/2) > >>

iago:
I just got my Internet connection going at my new place, so I'm going to be moving my server over there, likely sometime today or tomorrow. I don't expect it'll take very long, and I'll officially have a static ip address. :)

I also want to reconfigure my firewall and virtual machines in the future -- that'll potentially cause more downtime. But I'm not doing that right away.

iago:
Also, I put about 200 IP addresses and a couple /24 subnets into a firewall rule to block spam. If you can't access the forum, please let me know. :)

rabbit:

--- Quote from: iago on May 17, 2009, 11:19:20 am ---Also, I put about 200 IP addresses and a couple /24 subnets into a firewall rule to block spam. If you can't access the forum, please let me know. :)

--- End quote ---
If they can't access the forum how will they see this message?

iago:

--- Quote from: rabbit on May 17, 2009, 11:43:05 am ---
--- Quote from: iago on May 17, 2009, 11:19:20 am ---Also, I put about 200 IP addresses and a couple /24 subnets into a firewall rule to block spam. If you can't access the forum, please let me know. :)

--- End quote ---
If they can't access the forum how will they see this message?

--- End quote ---
That's the joke. :P

But really, I expect that if it affects somebody they'll mention it before long. :)

Sidoh:
I haven't noticed spam in a while.  Is that really necessary?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version