Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Moved!

<< < (4/5) > >>

iago:

--- Quote from: Camel on June 08, 2009, 03:44:05 pm ---I use godaddy, and it works fine for me. You've created an A record for @?

--- End quote ---
I don't use A records, I use CNAME because till recently I didn't have a static IP

warz:
yea, you should probably set that up correctly.

Chavo:
You still need at least 1 A record for the CNAMEs to point to unless you are pointing everything to some other domain like a dyndns setup (eww) :)

Nate:
I can also now see the forum section "Clan Members Only"  its between "Announcements" and "General Forums" its actual forums are hidden, but maybe someone should stop messing with the board controls. Its recent within the last 24hrs, unless I've been completely oblivious to it.

iago:

--- Quote from: Chavo on June 08, 2009, 11:29:54 pm ---You still need at least 1 A record for the CNAMEs to point to unless you are pointing everything to some other domain like a dyndns setup (eww) :)

--- End quote ---
I am pointing it to a dyndns -- what's eww about that? It's an awesome way to handle a non-static ip, because I can update all ~8 of my domains by updating a single one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version