General Forums > Introductions!

Hi there!

(1/17) > >>

Monica:
Hey everyone! I'm new here, although that's pretty obvious.
Here's a little fill-out about myself:

Name: Monica
Ethnicity: Asian-American (Chinese)
School: Stony Brook University (SUNY- since I can't afford a private school.. must pay for myself pshh).  I was planning to major in Business, but now I'm not so sure.  I plan to take some Computer Science courses to see if I like it though, or maybe some IT courses.
Boyfriend: No, all the men I have met have been actually, little boys.  I'm young, but I'm not interested in wasting my time being with an idiot.
Other Clans: I haven't really considered myself in a 'clan' since like 01-02 or so I believe.  I've been on Battle.Net since '99 being a gamer (but actually playing since 98),  I've attempted to load bots.. but that was UBER boring, so I never really got into warring.  If you want anymore info about my Battle.Net life, feel free to ask.  My accounts currently are: Monica@USEast and Monica@Azeroth.  I was formerly known as (VV)Passions in '99.
Friends on x86: I haven't really browsed the forum much before I made this thread, but out of what I skimmed I know PunK since I was like 12, and newby whom I talk to on betairc.
Computer: I'm not a huge gamer anymore, so I just bought a laptop to use in college for mediocre games, such as Counterstrike, Diablo 2, Starcraft, Warcraft, World of Warcraft, and now I'm currently waiting for the release of Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3.  I don't play all these games anymore, but I may get on just when I'm bored.  Currently using a Toshiba Satellite with a dedicated card.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask.

rabbit:
Try not to get scared away.

Monica:
Scared away? By what? If you're talking about internet perverts.. I've been on Battle.Net since 99, I've had my times of being stalked and stuff.   :P

Sidoh:
Haha.  Welcome.

I think he means by the nerds.  Most of us are pretty well behaved, but we've been known to "scare" some people away, if you know what I mean.

Cool @ the computer science courses!  It's about as cool as math! :)

Newby:
You can't call me a baby in my playground! Ha!

p.s. hi!

EDIT --

22:31 <Monica> Where's my 'HI MONICA, YOU OWN."?

Hi Monica! You own!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version