Announcements > [x86] Announcements

We moved things around!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Joe:

--- Quote from: Camel on August 26, 2009, 12:45:40 pm ---Re-split WoW from Battle.net. The topics may be similar, but the groups of people who are interested in them are distinct.

--- End quote ---

And re-split programming from both. My original request, paraphrased, was to have Battle.net programming expanded to WoW programming.

warz:

--- Quote from: Camel on August 26, 2009, 12:45:40 pm ---Re-split WoW from Battle.net. The topics may be similar, but the groups of people who are interested in them are distinct.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

iago:
You can't just re-split forums! :P

Also, it's not like the Bot stuff is really active. Nobody here really works on bots anymore. I'd say if anything, do away with bots altogether, and tell people to use General Programming.

Camel:
Maybe you're missing the point? I was subscribed to botdev, while I refuse to even read WoW posts.

Also, I find it pretty difficult to believe that you wouldn't be able to find a simple way to restore the topics to their original forum; presumably you have a backup of the db, and the forum wasn't even that big...

iago:
I have a backup, yes, but restoring that is a fair amount of work. Definitely not worth it for something I don't care about. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version