Member Forums > A City on a Hill

Muslims Coming to Christ, Many Claiming Supernatural Occurrences

(1/2) > >>

Tuberload:
The following is one video making such claims:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyayndwXQ4&feature=fvw

Tuberload:
Video concerning small but growing underground church in Iran, many claiming conversion because of dreams and visions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVNjG90YYbs

Sidoh:
That's nice, but I hope you realize it's statistically insignificant.  It's a trivial collection of anecdotes.  Like I said, these sorts of conversions don't surprise me, and I'd expect a small number of people to flock to Christianity.  I'd like to see a non-biased source that details a significant conversion rate.

rabbit:
First there were Muslims and Jews, then Christians, then Jews for Jesus.  Now there's Muslims for Jesus.  Next up, I think, is Christians for Muhammad.

Tuberload:

--- Quote from: Sidoh on November 10, 2009, 09:49:08 pm ---That's nice, but I hope you realize it's statistically insignificant.  It's a trivial collection of anecdotes.  Like I said, these sorts of conversions don't surprise me, and I'd expect a small number of people to flock to Christianity.  I'd like to see a non-biased source that details a significant conversion rate.

--- End quote ---

Where exactly do you expect to find a non-biased source detailing supernatural conversion and why do you think my end was to prove this to be of a significant rate? Should I search out Iranian Muslim’s or perhaps the American media network? ;) In the free world void of religion Christians are being driven out while Muslims and Buddhists are being welcomed with arms of tolerance wide open. That of course does not mean that I don’t believe in tolerance while frowning on militant Christian sects because ultimately I am to preach a message of reconciliation to God to those who will accept and allow God to deal with those who will not, but at all times demonstrating the love of God.

The point of these videos is to show by third party the testimonies I am hearing from converted Muslims from the Middle East first person, as well as missionaries coming back from the field ecstatic because a form of supernatural evangelism is taking place that is staggering. Muslim evangelists declaring over there own radio broadcasts that they cannot compete with the Christians in Africa because they are raising the dead, healing the sick, and causing food to multiply thereby feeding the multitudes. Interestingly enough it is testified that these miracles are primarily wrought by the hands of children.

Just as my words here will be swept aside with skepticism there will be no non-biased report unless God should choose to make such supernatural occurrence so widespread and prevalent that to deny the existence of God and His supernatural works would be absurd. Although I will continue to search for videos of a more alarming nature, these were quick finds to demonstrate the claims of supernatural conversion, dreams and visions, leading people to Christ. You'll have to understand that I prefer a more hands on and face to face method of testimony so unfortunately I am a little behind on what has been made available to the public by means of media.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version