Author Topic: Does Towelie exist?  (Read 4688 times)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Does Towelie exist?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 11:51:32 am »
I was going to call your cell but the forum was down and I didn't record it in advance :(.

Bah, yeah... it sucked that the weekend you were in the DC area it got hit with the most snow since 1922, especially since we had planned on meeting up weeks in advance.  I'm farther south of DC, and still got around 18 inches... even if I had attempted to drive on Saturday or Sunday and avoided getting stuck in traffic or falling prey to the hazardous road conditions, nothing  in the DC and Annapolis area would have been open anyways.  Also, public transportation was pretty much useless.

Hopefully if you are in the area again sometime, the weather conditions will be nicer.

I'm going to meet up with Towelie sometime before his semester ends, and get proof of his existence :P.

Yeah, I live on the outskirts of DC ( Andrews AFB, MD ) and this snow was crazy.  I left for VA the Friday before the original snowfall, got back home Sunday night and had ~2ft of snow in my driveway that I had to shovel out before I could pull my truck in :(
You're pretty close to me... lol