Announcements > [x86] Announcements

New ISP

<< < (3/4) > >>

rabbit:

--- Quote from: iago on February 23, 2010, 11:46:35 am ---I can get colo (and a bunch of other stuff) from this ISP for free. I still like having my stuff at home, though, I can do a lot more with it.

--- End quote ---
Like have it bitch out and cry every time you leave it alone for more than 12 hours at a time?

c0Ld:

--- Quote from: Blaze on February 22, 2010, 09:04:24 pm ---I can double that down, but you beat me in up.  Damn you, iago!  (It's totally a contest now, btw)

--- End quote ---

I'd like to take this moment to express my deep hatred for AT&T:

It's advertised at 10/1 in my area, but, well, you know, AT&T actually providing what it advertises? Unheard of.
Sadly it's the only non-dialup connection available here right now, so they're able to get away with it :(

Ender:

--- Quote from: c0Ld on February 28, 2010, 02:46:34 am ---
--- Quote from: Blaze on February 22, 2010, 09:04:24 pm ---I can double that down, but you beat me in up.  Damn you, iago!  (It's totally a contest now, btw)

--- End quote ---

I'd like to take this moment to express my deep hatred for AT&T:

It's advertised at 10/1 in my area, but, well, you know, AT&T actually providing what it advertises? Unheard of.
Sadly it's the only non-dialup connection available here right now, so they're able to get away with it :(

--- End quote ---

You live in Chicago? Me too.

iago:
I switched to a new router today (and moved things around a bit), which changed my ip -- my ip was static to my MAC address. I updated the DNS entries, so before long everything should be good to go.

If you're having any issues or you can't see the site, let me know.

rabbit:
I can't see the forums.  It's sad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version