Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Speed today

(1/2) > >>

iago:
Yeah yeah, it was slow. It was my own fault -- I left a, err, high bandwidth program running and my ISP noticed/throttled me. I talked to them about the issue, they took care of it.

Sorry :)

Blaze:
This message brought to you by, BitTorrent, most of the Internets traffic since 10 years ago!

Ender:

--- Quote from: Blaze on March 11, 2010, 06:55:23 pm ---This message brought to you by, BitTorrent, most of the Internets traffic since 10 years ago!

--- End quote ---

You always having something witty to contribute.

iago:

--- Quote from: Blaze on March 11, 2010, 06:55:23 pm ---This message brought to you by, BitTorrent, most of the Internets traffic since 10 years ago!

--- End quote ---
:) exactly

I throttled the upstream to 400 kbytes/second today. His comment when I talked to him was to keep it below 5mbit upstream sustained during business hours and I'd be fine. I hope I did the math right. :)

Blaze:

--- Quote from: iago on March 12, 2010, 09:29:39 am ---

--- End quote ---
:) exactly

I throttled the upstream to 400 kbytes/second today. His comment when I talked to him was to keep it below 5mbit upstream sustained during business hours and I'd be fine. I hope I did the math right. :)

--- End quote ---

He either wants it at 640kb/s max or 625kb/s max.  You're good.  :)

I still think it's funny that you have a high-speed internet, but you can only use some of it.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version