Author Topic: Tea Party  (Read 10194 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Tea Party
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011, 04:01:38 pm »
I'd tap Sarah Palin.  An orgy with her and her daughters would be about as much as I'd want to associate myself with her though.

Creepy Mike livin' up to his creepy standards. :D

Honesty is the best policy!

Unless your goal is to get women.  Then that kind of honestly is usually a pretty poor policy. ;)

It's only creepy because the older generations haven't died off yet. As science continues to describe more and more about our psychology and physiology, taboos become increasingly irrelevant. There's nothing to hide when you understand what is really considered normal ... because odds are, you'll be of the 95%+ who are normal.

No, I'm pretty sure that's not true.  Just because it's normal to have those thoughts doesn't mean it's normal to speak them.  I'm pretty sure the majority of young people I know would find creepy Mike's above dialog a little creepy.

It's okay, Mike.  We still love you.

Offline nslay

• Giraffe meat, mmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 07:42:09 pm »
I'd tap Sarah Palin.  An orgy with her and her daughters would be about as much as I'd want to associate myself with her though.

Creepy Mike livin' up to his creepy standards. :D

Honesty is the best policy!

Unless your goal is to get women.  Then that kind of honestly is usually a pretty poor policy. ;)

It's only creepy because the older generations haven't died off yet. As science continues to describe more and more about our psychology and physiology, taboos become increasingly irrelevant. There's nothing to hide when you understand what is really considered normal ... because odds are, you'll be of the 95%+ who are normal.

No, I'm pretty sure that's not true.  Just because it's normal to have those thoughts doesn't mean it's normal to speak them.  I'm pretty sure the majority of young people I know would find creepy Mike's above dialog a little creepy.

It's okay, Mike.  We still love you.
I don't know ... seems normal to me.

Now if he wanted to have an orgy with their dead bodies ... that would be creepy.
An adorable giant isopod!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2011, 11:26:59 pm »
I'd even take seconds on Sarah. Hellz yeah!

Anyway, teaparty, yeah... Started as innocent grass roots movement, then republican political consultants started...oh what was it...the TEA PARTY TOUR bus thingy. A lot of the republican shit exists because it IS republican. The libertarian ppl of the tea party are done with it now.