Member Forums > Joe's Bunker of Pie

Did Joe die?

(1/3) > >>

MyndFyre:
Speculate.

Sidoh:
O.o

Why? I talked with him a week ago. He was dealing with some legal drama.

iago:
I think he's alive, since he responded to you about 3 hours ago on FB. :)

Also, legal issues can suck. I nearly got pulled into a legal thing for something that wasn't even (barely) my fault! Fortunately, I resolved it with the business owner before it got bad. But I had a couple stressful days there!

Joe:
I'm more alive than these forums, sheesh.

By the way, if I die within the next 48 hours, the reasonable suspicion is that Myndy killed me.

Joe:

--- Quote from: Sidoh on April 17, 2012, 07:56:40 pm ---some legal drama.

--- End quote ---

lol. So, I was working for a LLC in town here, owned by classmates. We were contracting with another company to build an app that I can't tell you the name of in the same context as whining about them. :P

Essentially we were 99% done with the whole project and they met with the company members, told them that the contract was an at-will employment agreement and was being terminated. The funny thing is, that's a complete and utter lie, and the sad thing is the guys here fell for it. *facepalm*

From there, they pulled a bunch of (il)legal maneuvering to misappropriate $50,000 worth of equity from us ($12,000 from me personally), and posted some BS on an investment site about how their current developer guy has overseen the iOS development from the start. I sent them a cease and desist (basically, remove the BS so I don't look like a douche when I say that I oversaw the development from the beginning), they told me it wasn't going to happen. I wrote to the guys who own the investment site and let's just say it's not there anymore. *flex*

PM me and I can send you a link to the app, or I can post it some other time. It's actually pretty cool. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version