Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1767597 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #3090 on: November 13, 2007, 11:12:37 pm »
Angus Young, Slash, Kirk Hammett, James Hetfield, Glen Tipton, Slipknot and My Chemical Romance are country?
::)

Offline zorm

• View Profile
    • Zorm's Page
« Reply #3091 on: November 14, 2007, 11:26:39 am »
I R Sleepy. But this is basically the last day of class for me before Thanksgiving!
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
- William of Ockham

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3092 on: November 14, 2007, 11:52:26 am »
I R Sleepy. But this is basically the last day of class for me before Thanksgiving!

Bastard!  I still have a test. :(

I've had tests pretty much every day since the middle of last week, though.  I'm starting to get used to it!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: November 14, 2007, 12:06:47 pm »
Bastard!  I still have a test. :(
I've had tests pretty much every day since the middle of last week, though.  I'm starting to get used to it!
I have a 6 page paper due Friday and a human sexuality test to do by 1155pm Friday.  I have 3 pages of the paper (nothing else to write about, it is just restating the law and giving a few example where it has been cited in courts and I've given the only 2) and think I might quit.  My test is over 2 chapters, but he listed the chapter number and the title in the syllabus, unfortunately they do not correspond to the book.  I'm not sure if I should read chapters 8 & 9 or the chapters titled Sexual Behaviors & Sexual Orientation (I think the latter so that's what I'll do, but still).  I emailed the prof a couple of days ago, no response :-\.
Lame ass instructors I have.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: November 14, 2007, 12:32:50 pm »
:(
I have class next Wednesday.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3095 on: November 14, 2007, 12:37:17 pm »
I have a 6 page paper due Friday and a human sexuality test to do by 1155pm Friday.  I have 3 pages of the paper (nothing else to write about, it is just restating the law and giving a few example where it has been cited in courts and I've given the only 2) and think I might quit.  My test is over 2 chapters, but he listed the chapter number and the title in the syllabus, unfortunately they do not correspond to the book.  I'm not sure if I should read chapters 8 & 9 or the chapters titled Sexual Behaviors & Sexual Orientation (I think the latter so that's what I'll do, but still).  I emailed the prof a couple of days ago, no response :-\.

Heh.  I still have a bunch of assignments (Calc 3, Linear Systems, three CS assignments and some crap for speech).  The test will probably be easier than some of the assignments.

Ouch, that blows.  How long are your summers / winter breaks?  We get five weeks for winter break, but it seems that our summers are shorter than usual.  We get out at the end of may and start in mid-August.

Offline CetniK

• There is an abundance of penises here.
    • View Profile
    • CetniK Webs
« Reply #3096 on: November 14, 2007, 01:00:13 pm »
I'm reading a psychology book.  People are so exploitable.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: November 14, 2007, 01:07:04 pm »
Ouch, that blows.  How long are your summers / winter breaks?  We get five weeks for winter break, but it seems that our summers are shorter than usual.  We get out at the end of may and start in mid-August.
Heh. Finals for this year are may 13-16, then the first day of school is after labor day. Winter break is december 15th to january 22nd. We don't get many days off during the year.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #3098 on: November 14, 2007, 02:00:15 pm »
Heh. Finals for this year are may 13-16, then the first day of school is after labor day. Winter break is december 15th to january 22nd. We don't get many days off during the year.

I'm pretty sure that's the same amount of time we get for winter break and that summer is a lot longer too.  We have a whole week off for Thanksgiving, though. :)

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: November 14, 2007, 02:21:50 pm »
Damn, you all suck. I have 2 days (plus the weekend, I guess..) for Thanksgiving, and 3 weeks for winter. I think my summer is way shorter then yours, too. Oh well, at least my school gave me a week off because of natural disasters. ::)
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: November 14, 2007, 02:38:20 pm »

Heh.  I still have a bunch of assignments (Calc 3, Linear Systems, three CS assignments and some crap for speech).  The test will probably be easier than some of the assignments.

ouch @ more work

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: November 14, 2007, 07:11:46 pm »
I have a 6 page paper due Friday and a human sexuality test to do by 1155pm Friday. . . .
Professor Moraros,
I am writing to ask that the dates for the exams be removed.  I feel that I would be more productive if allowed to take the tests at my conveinence instead of during a set time.  I current attend class full time, work part time, and am in two student organizations so time is an issue.  I believe I can put more effort into the tests if I am not rushing to do them at 10:00pm after a club meeting.  Generally I have a fair amount of free time weekend mornings and would like the option to be able to complete multiple tests in one day.  Also, I would prefer to work at my own pace, as you wrote in the syllabus ("This course is designed to be completed 100% on-line and asynchronously at each student’s own pace.").

Thanks for the consideration,
   Tyler
Anyone else find this as amusing as me?  :D
errr... something like that...

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: November 14, 2007, 07:30:54 pm »
I'm WAY ahead of most people in the class, he sent an email to us all saying that some people haven't taken many tests yet.  Also, I'm still waiting for his reply email as to which chapters the test covers

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #3103 on: November 14, 2007, 11:09:41 pm »
My World History teacher totally asked me how to get to the cow level. I wonder if he'll give me extra credit?
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: November 14, 2007, 11:17:07 pm »
My World History teacher totally asked me how to get to the cow level. I wonder if he'll give me extra credit?
???