Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1761939 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #7665 on: April 22, 2009, 09:06:15 pm »
Woo!  I win!

2^9th page! :D

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7666 on: April 22, 2009, 09:41:29 pm »
You cheated.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7667 on: April 23, 2009, 12:16:50 am »
Congrats Sidoh.  i salute you.

Also, Blaze is awesome.  It's true!

And Newby is a friggin' Jesus amongst men. So is Hitmen. And I just suck dick.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 01:38:29 am by Newby »

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #7668 on: April 23, 2009, 01:01:24 am »
hahaha wow congrats to you.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #7669 on: April 23, 2009, 05:52:38 am »

LOL.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7670 on: April 23, 2009, 01:40:33 pm »

Oh man... :P Best edit I've seen in a while :D

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7671 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:25 am »
Tonight was pretty crazy. We had an exchange with some Jewish sorority that I thought was going to suck but it was surprisingly awesome. Here's why:

I wore a Microsoft "Services for UNIX" vest. Super nerdy, but whatever, I didn't have a costume. It was supposed to be 1920s themed, I decided to be the 2020s themed look, "I'm Bill Gates, I took a time machine back 100 years" style look. Some murder mystery story was the theme of the night, but it was super lame. Some chick yelled at me so I yelled back only because she was pretty cute at some point during the festivities (before the dancing and the beer).

Same chick danced with me as soon as the music started, in that she called me out and asked me to dance with her. The chick was an insane dancer and really cute too. We danced a bit, she made fun of how I couldn't dance but tried to teach me anyway. She asked what was up with the vest, I told her my story, she thought it was cute and thought I was sweet. Later, she had to leave, her ride was leaving. I thought she left, suddenly she shows up again and ends up giving me her number (when she originally came to get my last name) sooo tonight was a success.

I'm unusually drunk, but some cute chick gave me her number and said "we should party together" so I definitely am gonna call her up soon. She said she's out of town this weekend, but soon. :)

Unless it's all a trick! Blah! Or maybe I had serious beer goggles. But I'm hoping not. But the fact that she was into me... makes me think alcohol was really a player in this whole situation. Maybe it's insecurity.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 04:51:48 am by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7672 on: April 24, 2009, 06:43:20 am »
Tonight was pretty crazy. We had an exchange with some Jewish sorority that I thought was going to suck but it was surprisingly awesome. Here's why:

I wore a Microsoft "Services for UNIX" vest. Super nerdy, but whatever, I didn't have a costume. It was supposed to be 1920s themed, I decided to be the 2020s themed look, "I'm Bill Gates, I took a time machine back 100 years" style look. Some murder mystery story was the theme of the night, but it was super lame. Some chick yelled at me so I yelled back only because she was pretty cute at some point during the festivities (before the dancing and the beer).

Same chick danced with me as soon as the music started, in that she called me out and asked me to dance with her. The chick was an insane dancer and really cute too. We danced a bit, she made fun of how I couldn't dance but tried to teach me anyway. She asked what was up with the vest, I told her my story, she thought it was cute and thought I was sweet. Later, she had to leave, her ride was leaving. I thought she left, suddenly she shows up again and ends up giving me her number (when she originally came to get my last name) sooo tonight was a success.

I'm unusually drunk, but some cute chick gave me her number and said "we should party together" so I definitely am gonna call her up soon. She said she's out of town this weekend, but soon. :)

Unless it's all a trick! Blah! Or maybe I had serious beer goggles. But I'm hoping not. But the fact that she was into me... makes me think alcohol was really a player in this whole situation. Maybe it's insecurity.

When you dance, try not to move your arms too much. Noob.

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7673 on: April 24, 2009, 08:25:02 am »
Congrats, call her. If you got her name Facebook her, but don't use Facebook or im or whatever as your primary contact means.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7674 on: April 24, 2009, 09:21:00 pm »
Never go to a party sober, you're too tense if you do. Don't go shitfaced, but if you're a little tipsy it goes a long way towards being social.

Now, as for this chick, you should call her, be friends with her, party with her, but be careful not to become good friends with her. There is a fork in the road you will come to eventually, one path leading you to a relationship, and the other into the dreaded friend zone.

Watch out for this, and you will be good.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7675 on: April 24, 2009, 09:51:25 pm »
When confined to Let's hear it!, Warrior speaks the truth.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7676 on: April 24, 2009, 09:53:30 pm »
If this is an invitation to post politics in Let's Hear it!, I gladly accept.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #7677 on: April 24, 2009, 11:27:42 pm »
so Today at work some old lady fell off our ramp to the boat face first and was unconscious so I had to call an ambulance the first time I had to call 911...

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #7678 on: April 24, 2009, 11:28:45 pm »
so Today at work some old lady fell off our ramp to the boat face first and was unconscious so I had to call an ambulance the first time I had to call 911...

It was so exhilarating, you forgot about all your punctuation till the end.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7679 on: April 25, 2009, 12:22:32 pm »
Fuck yeah. Climbed up 20 ft of rope at the end of the obstacle course today only to lose my grip at the top and fall down :P