Author Topic: Michael Jackson is not guilty  (Read 2438 times)

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Michael Jackson is not guilty
« on: June 13, 2005, 08:28:35 pm »
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson is not guilty
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 08:29:06 pm »
It's finally over, maybe he'll keep out of the news a few years now

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 10:53:33 pm »
I think that he never grew up.  I doubt he molested the child/children/whatever, I don't think he's perverted, just plain ol' weird and childish.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 01:27:32 am »
Yeah, well so am I.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

trust

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 08:59:33 am »
Opposite of everyone else in my family, I'm glad of the verdict. I think it's insanely weird that he sleeps with children, it's gross too, but it's not illegal. I think the reason he likes children so much and has the amusement park and zoo and such for them is because he didn't have a childhood. When he was a little kid, what did he do? He worked, he basically stepped right into adulthood - and now he's able to relive _a_ childhood through other children.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he really did molest or 'inappropriately touch' the children, but in this case he shouldn't have been found guilty. The mother admitted to lying multiple times, and for money, and the prosecution witnesses admitted to lying. If you have a case based on lies, how could you expect to win. With the amount of money Jackson has (it costs him over $1mil a month to upkeep his ranch) he was able to afford any lawyer he wanted, and he could definitely afford to pay off the jury. I wouldn't be surpirsed either if jury tampering did go on, considering the size of the case. However, when it comes down to it, finding him guilty would be detrimental to the justice system. It would show that a case based on circumstancial evidence, and padded by lying witnesses, could win in court. That shouldn't be the case, in criminal court you have to be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt - and he wasn't.

01Linux

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 06:39:31 pm »
i'm guilty.