Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Members List Discussion

<< < (13/31) > >>

Tuberload:
I do not recall serving a term as leader. I ran once but was viciously shot down due to over qualifications.  8) I could be forgetting a portion of my life, so somebody please remind me if I am. I am drawing many blanks as of late.

deadly7:

--- Quote from: Tuberload on March 22, 2006, 07:41:43 pm ---I do not recall serving a term as leader. I ran once but was viciously shot down due to over qualifications.  8) I could be forgetting a portion of my life, so somebody please remind me if I am. I am drawing many blanks as of late.

--- End quote ---
You get that smashed?  I don't think you were ever leader when I was in the clan..
It was iago/War/Quik , iago/Myndy/Quik , iago/Myndy/Sidoh for me.

Warrior:
I lost to Mythix by ONE! (Ironicly the one vote was me who voted for him) :)

Good times.

AntiVirus:

--- Quote from: Tuberload on March 22, 2006, 07:41:43 pm ---I do not recall serving a term as leader. I ran once but was viciously shot down due to over qualifications.  8) I could be forgetting a portion of my life, so somebody please remind me if I am. I am drawing many blanks as of late.

--- End quote ---
LMFAO!! That's amazing.

iago:

--- End quote ---

I forget who you led with, but you were definitely a leader.  You sorta disappeared during your term, so we dropped you as leader (due to inactivity) and had a mid-term election. 

It's possible that you disappeared before the vote actually ended.  That would explain why you don't remember it :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version