Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Members List Discussion

<< < (18/31) > >>

iago:
I'd move him to inactive, but he occasionally does show up for votes, so doing that is kind of difficult..

Sidoh:
I know he did block me for a while when I hadn't talked to him in over a month.

Kaleeko:

--- Quote from: iago on July 04, 2006, 04:47:42 pm ---I'd move him to inactive, but he occasionally does show up for votes, so doing that is kind of difficult..

--- End quote ---

I was unaware. I wasn't sure if he'd posted lately or not, so I found it odd he was still active. I haven't talked to him myself in a while though, so I wouldn't know. Thanks for the clarification.

rabbit:
It's been a while since I've seen you here.  You disappeared.  Did you explode or something?

Kaleeko:

--- Quote from: rabbit on July 04, 2006, 06:46:58 pm ---It's been a while since I've seen you here.  You disappeared.  Did you explode or something?

--- End quote ---

Yes. I exploded. But I had a miraculous recovery from having every body part be dis-joined and blasted into millions of smithereens, and now can move my apendages (the ones that got put back on) enough to type.

Actually, I had a rather rough time in my life and then a very stressful move. And then I got dragged into WoW and didn't surface to reality until recently. Since x86 has always been on my hot bar, I've been clicking it a lot lately and finally decided to actually say something to let you all know I still exist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version