2 (40%)
an Idiot
1 (20%)
not that idiotic
0 (0%)
Not @ all
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: I'm stupid...maybe?  (Read 3461 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
I'm stupid...maybe?
« on: July 04, 2005, 02:11:01 pm »
Ok, my friend almost seriously hit me for this last night...what's y'all's opinion.

I've been talkin to someone that is going to attend our univ this fall & she was looking to meet people that are all goin to the school.  She lives ~230 miles north of my city.  Well, I've been talking with her alot & the other day she was saying that she had nothing to do for the 4th & said I should go up & visit...jokingly I said yes (jokingly because I haven't met her [she found me through the univ] & the fact that it is 230 miles away).  She asked if I was seriously, then I thought about it, I had nothing going on so sure.

She said I should go up on the 3rd on come back on the 4th...I mentioned $40 there & $40 back for gas & $50 or so for me to stay in a hotel is sort of expensive so I wasn't sure if I'd want to do that...she said "No, no no, you can stay at my house"...she explained her parents arae in Colorado & her sister is in San Antonio.

I ask my mom if I could randomly go out of town, she said no.  Should I have somehow convinced my mom to let me go?  Cute girl, me @ her house, I think I'm an idiot Sad

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: I'm stupid...maybe?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 03:07:54 pm »
ALOT isn't a word. But it almost describes how stupid you are. ;)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Krazed

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 03:10:55 pm »
I don't think a lot is enough to explain how stupid you are.
It is good to be good, but it is better to be lucky.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 03:12:32 pm »
There's this college girl alone in her house asking you to come by, and you ask your mother?
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 04:20:58 pm »
There's this college girl alone in her house asking you to come by, and you ask your mother?
Ok, I didn't ask if I could go to someone's house, I just asked if I could go out of town (230 miles away) to hang out for a while...if I say I'm just spending the night @ a friend's house (in town) then my mom is liable to ask me to come home for something then I have to be all "Ok, I'll be there in 2.5 hours"

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 05:15:04 pm »
It's probably not a good idea.  I don't mind going out of my way to meet up with guys, especially ones I know quite well, but hooking up with girls you find online just seems like trouble.

Being honest with your mom is a good idea, that last thing I'd want is to be caught lying.  I enjoy having her Trust.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 05:25:48 pm »
Haha, you shouldn't capitalize Trust. Makes you sound like you enjoy having Trust's mom!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2005, 06:42:35 pm »
No, it makes it seem like Trust belongs to my mom...
but yeah, going that far to MEET someone is weird, that being why I didnt go...

Maybe I'll invite her to go camping @ a lake (inbetween our 2 cities) sometime...both of us bringing friends

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 04:05:32 am »

^ Idiot reason Number #58

Never ask mother to go anywhere becuase the frist answer is always going to be "what time you getting back?" Bah bah bullshit.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2005, 10:00:54 am »

Never ask mother to go anywhere becuase the frist answer is always going to be "what time you getting back?" Bah bah bullshit.

Yeah, having parents who care sucks

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2005, 01:53:48 pm »

Ok, uhm, when going 230 miles away I'm gonna tell my mom...who wouldn't tell someone before leaving like that?  Do you know how many things could go wrong