Author Topic: What to do about the Middle East  (Read 7048 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: What to do about the Middle East
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 07:45:24 pm »
I think that the Middle East should be bombed and invaded.  That would piss off a whole bunch more people, and the terrorist attacks will become even more frequent.

Until the United States (not to mention England) is willing to calm down and stop trying to force their beliefs on the world, we will all see a lot more attacks. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2005, 02:54:58 am »
No no no, we don't invade...just nuke the whole place making it uninhabital...that way everyone is dead & there are no terrorists there

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2005, 07:48:54 am »
Terrorists will come from other places. 

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2005, 09:38:39 am »
The US didn't get where it is today by sitting there HOPING the King of Englad will just forget about us over here....we stoof up & said screw you!
We didn't flatten London, or ANY city for that matter.

I pity you democrats who think you can talk it out.
I never said talk it out, that was Cr4z3D's idea.  All I said was don't kill millions of innocent people to kill the few terrorists.

As long as somebody is in the minority and willing to die and kill for change, there will be terrorists in the world.  No matter what we do, we can't change this.  Also, not every Muslim is "evil".  Muslims are descended from Abraham, just like Jews and Christians.  Islam also recognizes Moses and Jesus as prophets.  The only real differences are the language, methods of practice, and the whole women thing (that's a different thread though).  Why do you say they are all evil?  O wait, I know.  You're a stupid, prejudice moron.  Sorry, but if you say "Muslims are evil", then that's what you are.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2005, 11:33:43 am »
blah blah blah, Muslim Islam, blah blah blah

Did anyone say Muslims are evil?

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2005, 11:37:56 am »
Nuking them would make the land unusable for quite some time and would destroy the center of the worlds most ancient history.

Nuking anything is a bad idea.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2005, 12:00:08 pm »
Ok, we've been there & talked about it...you're beating a dead horse

Offline Networks

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2005, 12:31:28 pm »

That's rather racist CrAz3D, and I am quite surprised. Try not to become another ignorant American. There's a huge difference between Muslism and Muslim extremists.

If you nuke the Middle East, other nations will become EXTREMELY furious with the United States which in turn means more terrorists but of a different race. Newby claimed they would kill millions of us, they have killed what maybe 1500 (soldiers) + 200 (our civilians) + 3500 (twin towers). That's hardly constituting 1 million or anywhere close. Also if you nuke the terrorists, I doubt they're hanging around in the cities just waiting to be caught, infact you're nuking the "good" muslims/islamic people, spawning more terrorists, and the original terrorists are still alive. What have you resolved? More destruction you wasted money, and you've made a 3rd world country go back in time in which case you'll eventually spend MORE money rebuilding it from scratch. Everyone should realize that not all muslims are bad people and discriminating against them makes them hate you and really you're only creating more "terrorists."

However CrAz3D, if you had the chance to simply talk to Bin Laden, I highly doubt you'd "talk", you'd chop his head off or something. The only viable approach is to go after them and stop the attacks from the source, finding the source seems like the problem at hand.

http://www.zeroforce.net

[16:50:11] Networks:0:32: What will soup bot be like?
[16:50:15] Warrior[x86]:16:-1: soup-like.
[16:50:21] warzofbeta@Lordaeron:0:62: Like god.
[16:50:26] Warrior[x86]:16:-1: Fake?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2005, 02:34:13 pm »

That's rather racist CrAz3D, and I am quite surprised. Try not to become another ignorant American. There's a huge difference between Muslism and Muslim extremists.
WTF?  Where was I being racist?...  Rabbit started going off about how not every Muslim was evil (no one has said in this thread that they were evil) so I sarcastically said the "blah blah blah..." comment followed by a statement that makes sense because no one has said Muslims are evil.

If you nuke the Middle East, other nations will become EXTREMELY furious with the United States which in turn means more terrorists but of a different race. Newby claimed they would kill millions of us, they have killed what maybe 1500 (soldiers) + 200 (our civilians) + 3500 (twin towers). That's hardly constituting 1 million or anywhere close. Also if you nuke the terrorists, I doubt they're hanging around in the cities just waiting to be caught, infact you're nuking the "good" muslims/islamic people, spawning more terrorists, and the original terrorists are still alive. What have you resolved? More destruction you wasted money, and you've made a 3rd world country go back in time in which case you'll eventually spend MORE money rebuilding it from scratch. Everyone should realize that not all muslims are bad people and discriminating against them makes them hate you and really you're only creating more "terrorists."
Think about it, if a terrorist gets a nuke they'd so totally use it cause there would be no repurcussions.  Let's see...nuking the NYC area would kill what,maybe 10 million people?  How big of an area would a 15kiloton bomb take out?...if the initial blast doesn't kill all of the 18 million people in the NYC area the radioactive fallout crap will make everyone glow in the dark.
However CrAz3D, if you had the chance to simply talk to Bin Laden, I highly doubt you'd "talk", you'd chop his head off or something. The only viable approach is to go after them and stop the attacks from the source, finding the source seems like the problem at hand.
Hmm, "killing is bad", "it's not my place to judge", "some people should die but that isn't my choice", etc...
I don't think I'd kill him, it wouldn't be as fun as torturing him. (seriously)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2005, 06:20:28 pm »

Bin Laden isn't the source, he's a spokesman or, if he dies, he'll be a martyr.  That's even worse. 

The source is people's hatred towards the United States and other countries.  Solve that?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2005, 07:50:34 pm »

Bin Laden isn't the source, he's a spokesman or, if he dies, he'll be a martyr.  That's even worse. 

The source is people's hatred towards the United States and other countries.  Solve that?
I knew there was something to point out...(this also supports destroying the entire Middle East, however immoral that may be)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2005, 11:49:38 am »

I knew there was something to point out...(this also supports destroying the entire Middle East, however immoral that may be)

No, because then people from other countries will start getting pissed off.  And, since it's obviously impossible to face the US head on, they'll also be forced to commit terror-style attacks.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2005, 04:29:34 pm »
then maybe tey should deal with it