Author Topic: The French FINALLY did something right!  (Read 2918 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
The French FINALLY did something right!
« on: July 30, 2005, 12:45:12 pm »
here ya go

That is a freakin awesome idea, but there are so many radicals here in the US where would we send them to?...Mexico?  We'd have to get rid of the Utah radicals, the southern KKK radicals, the Neo-Nazis (that are generally in the west?), the car bombing liberals in Cali........It would cost so much & there is really no place to send these whackos

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: The French FINALLY did something right!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 03:53:57 pm »
I love the irony of how you demonstrate racism against the French in the very thread where you're happy that the French are doing something about people who are racist against you. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 07:30:59 pm »
French isn't a race, it is a nationality.  I'm just giving them kudos for doing something terrorism related (that isn't letting the other countries do it).

Also, those people that are being 'racist' (it ain't racism, culturism?) are culturist against you too, Canadians live quite like the rest of the Western World

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 07:46:35 pm »
French isn't a race, it is a nationality.  I'm just giving them kudos for doing something terrorism related (that isn't letting the other countries do it).

Also, those people that are being 'racist' (it ain't racism, culturism?) are culturist against you too, Canadians live quite like the rest of the Western World

I believe I used the term "us".  And it's the same idea as racism, hating somebody for their nationality. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 07:57:43 pm »
I love the irony of how you demonstrate racism against the French in the very thread where you're happy that the French are doing something about people who are racist against you. 
I see a few "s"s in that post, but non are proceeded by a "u"
Also, I don't hate the French, I just don't like how they act in some matters at some times...I'm not going to go & blow myself up in Paris to prove a point of it
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 08:01:30 pm by Thaient »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 12:06:30 am »
Hmm, it was probably in my vL post then.

Also, I don't hate the French, I just don't like how they act in some matters at some times...I'm not going to go & blow myself up in Paris to prove a point of it
So you're a wuss.  So what?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2005, 02:14:42 am »
Hmm, it was probably in my vL post then.
So here was a Freudian slip eh? ;)

So you're a wuss.  So what?