Author Topic: Plane Crash [Solved]  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Plane Crash [Solved]
« on: August 09, 2005, 12:58:25 pm »
Twenty years ago, a plane was flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If you recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany.  Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines failed. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure..... Unfortunately the third engine fails before he has time to attempt an emergency landing,and the plane crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? ...In East Germany or West Germany or in "no man's land"?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 01:10:15 pm by Ergot »
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Plane Crash [Solved]
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 01:08:53 pm »
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO BURY SURVIVORS YOU SICK SICK PERSON?!@

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: Plane Crash [Solved]
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 01:10:04 pm »
OMG :P
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology