Author Topic: Hustle & Flow  (Read 3004 times)

trust

Hustle & Flow
« on: July 30, 2005, 05:16:56 am »
Wow, this movie was great. There is so many things similar to my life it's not even funny. Damn it's good being a thug.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0410097/

Anyway, it's about a pimp from the hood who has no money but wants to be a rapper so he works for it. The best scenes in the movie are when they're creating the music and the tracks are good imho. I definitely think that Terrence Howard should release an album.

Anyway, if you're not against a movie having only like 4 white people, and a bunch of rapping, go see this movie. The acutal film itself, neverminding the content, was great - the character potrayl and such, the actors did great.

It sold for $9 million at Sundance.

Offline rabbit

• I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: Hustle & Flow
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 02:43:19 pm »
Rap sucks.  End of discussion.

trust

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 03:14:27 pm »
Hi.

We weren't discussing rap.

Bye.

Offline rabbit

• I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 05:56:14 pm »
Hi.

Anyway, it's about a pimp from the hood who has no money but wants to be a rapper so he works for it.
Anyway, if you're not against ... a bunch of rapping, go see this movie.

Bye.

trust

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005, 06:00:53 pm »
Salutations.

My post wasn't about rap.

Farewell.

Offline Darkness

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 01:45:39 am »
Wow, although I disagree with you, I do have to commend your open mindedness. I hope some day you get lost and find yourself in a ghetto, and get shot due to your inability to prevent yourself from expressing how much you hate rap. Too bad that will never happen, since apparently you run at the sight of black people.
(01:22:35) Newby: I am listening to 9989. Torsofuck - Fistfucking Her Decomposed Cadaver (0:07 / 2:37 320kbps)
(01:22:39) Newby: I am listening to 9990. Torsofuck - Worm Infested Anal (0:01 / 3:02 320kbps)
(01:22:43) Newby: I am listening to 9991. Torsofuck - Raped By Elephants (0:02 / 4:14 320kbps)

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 01:50:27 am »
Wow, although I disagree with you, I do have to commend your open mindedness. I hope some day you get lost and find yourself in a ghetto, and get shot due to your inability to prevent yourself from expressing how much you hate rap. Too bad that will never happen, since apparently you run at the sight of black people.

haha, damn right.

I love rap. Love Biggie, love 2pac, love Dr. Dre's The Chronic from 1992... and all the early '90s rap. Although I also love alternative rock, like Tool, and industrial rock like Nine Inch Nails. I also like Dave Matthews Band ;).