Author Topic: Bnet Idiots  (Read 8589 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Bnet Idiots
« on: August 18, 2005, 07:41:15 pm »
[17:36:09.984] [BNCS] SomeGuy has joined the channel using StarCraft Expansion.
[17:36:09.984] [BNCS] <SomeGuy> ;ver
[17:36:10.000] [BNCS] <SomeGuy> 'ver
[17:36:13.656] [BNCS] SomeGuy has left the channel.

Alright, alright. I've seen funnier too.

1) Some random guy comes in, and expects to have access. Either that, or he doesn't know how bots work and expects to not need access, making him even dumber.
2) Although this is less funny, he tries using the least popular triggers. Oh well.

Note: That isn't the guys real name. Newby protection fer lyf.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • x86
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
Re: Bnet Idiots
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 09:05:18 pm »
I use the trigger ; in Op Forge @ East.  Probably my favorite trigger.  I think its really leet. :]

Offline Vex3

• Rick James Bitch!
  • I am Agarwaen!
    • View Profile
    • Vex3 Solutions
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 03:58:06 pm »
[17:36:09.984] [BNCS] SomeGuy has joined the channel using StarCraft Expansion.
[17:36:09.984] [BNCS] <SomeGuy> ;ver
[17:36:10.000] [BNCS] <SomeGuy> 'ver
[17:36:13.656] [BNCS] SomeGuy has left the channel.

I'd like to point out why the hell he didn't try ?trigger. LOL, that would have saved him the random guessing.
Wish I had more hands, give those tities four thumbs down!

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 01:31:55 am »
I'd like to point out why the hell he didn't try ?trigger. LOL, that would have saved him the random guessing.

Because stealthbot didn't have trigger set to 0 access, but it did have ver.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Berzerker

• I r t3h l33tsk33t.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 01:08:55 am »
<uDead[BS]> can i be ur friend
 [8:18:35 PM] <kp]4[lif3> r u like smart smart?
[16:26:39.533] <ooo-right> jeez, blizzard games DO suck cock, ill go back to playin WoW now, better then those shit blizz games.
<HiV@Lordaeron> WaTs An STD

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 03:35:05 am »
I used to have a Bnet Idiots section on my site a while back, removed it when I left Bnet, perhaps I should bring it back? :-\

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 01:42:45 pm »
Perhaps it contained too much self quotes..:/
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 12:10:11 am »
Too bad I wasn't in any of them.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 12:32:41 am »
I thought it was just Sargera. =P

Damnit @ UserLoser.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2005, 12:51:48 am »
LilItalianboy59: lets fight on diablo biotch
GenoSidoh06: no
LilItalianboy59: >(

Ahahaha.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2005, 12:53:11 am »
LilItalianboy59: lets fight on diablo biotch
GenoSidoh06: no
LilItalianboy59: >(

Ahahaha.
I was very hotheaded over my level 37 necro. :(

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2005, 02:40:56 am »
I feel sorry for Sidoh now :-[, talking to so many idiots...
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2005, 07:58:33 pm »

LOL

I quote on the site: "It seems the average human is de-evolving--becoming MORE stupid."

Perhaps the idiot is scr33n0r, considering there is no such word as 'de-evolve'. It's 'devolve'.
"They speak without proper grammar, spelling and/or punctuation." - a lot of people who do not speak with punctuation and proper spelling and grammar are not idiots. they just dont give a fuck about that stuff on the internet. in fact ive noticed a lot of people who do speak with proper punctuation and grammar are idiots.

"After forming this whimsical theory, I collected much data. I found myself to be completely correct (which was no surprise). I long studied these morons, knowing that my own sanity was at stake. I could have gone crazy and blew up the whole world at any given time, but I didn't. Don't ask me why, it would have done all the idiots some good to die."

- if you spent time studying idiots, then ur an idiot. if you blew up the whole world at any given time, you would have died as well, with all the so-called idiots.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 08:05:08 pm by c0n »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2005, 08:18:52 pm »
Actually, I wrote that page a few years ago.  All but one of the quotes contained are from a conversation from Screenor and I.  If you dug deeply enough, you could probably find at least the context I took them from in that chat logs I posted below the link to that file.  As for the de-evolving statement, I don't think most people in the summer of their Freshman year would even know what half of the words in that article mean, anyway.  It's pretty damned grammatically correct, despite the mistake you managed to find.  Good job.

Secondly, there are several professions that revolve around studying idiots.  Psychologists, Psychiatrics and ER Doctors see their fair share of idiots every day.  I think you should probably think things through a bit more before spurting an irrational accusation out.

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2005, 08:23:15 pm »
Actually, I wrote that page a few years ago.  All but one of the quotes contained are from a conversation from Screenor and I.  If you dug deeply enough, you could probably find at least the context I took them from in that chat logs I posted below the link to that file.  As for the de-evolving statement, I don't think most people in the summer of their Freshman year would even know what half of the words in that article mean, anyway.  It's pretty damned grammatically correct, despite the mistake you managed to find.  Good job.

Secondly, there are several professions that revolve around studying idiots.  Psychologists, Psychiatrics and ER Doctors see their fair share of idiots every day.  I think you should probably think things through a bit more before spurting an irrational accusation out.

there is a difference between psychology and studying idiots to make fun of them. Psychology isn't all about studying idiots, in fact, because im going to be a psychologist. it's more, in fact, the study of behavior in humans and animals. That is why psychology is: the study of behavior in animals and humans... in fact, behavior can stand for just about ANY action in the context of psychology. so its not all about studying idiots. and psychiatry is pretty much the same, other than they have to be medical doctors, and go through 2 years (at least) of medical school. usually it's the same though, except that they can give people medicine. so maybe you should think things up. and ER doctors do not sign up for the job to treat idiots.

the reason i thought it was scr33n0r's page was because he said he had a bnet idiot site up, and i saw that. yes it said "sidoh," but i figured you just gave him space or something.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 08:31:40 pm by c0n »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2005, 08:31:06 pm »
there is a difference between psychology and studying idiots to make fun of them. Psychology isn't all about studying idiots, in fact, because im going to be a psychologist. it's more, in fact, the study of behavior in humans and animals. That is why psychology is: the study of behavior in animals and humans... in fact, behavior can stand for just about ANY action in the context of psychology. so its not all about studying idiots.
You just used the phrase "in fact" in three consecutive sentences.  Thought I would let you know.

You still do plenty of idiot studying during the course of a pshycology-related career.  Even with your definition, unless you're studying people within a select IQ range or something to that affect, you're going to be seeing a lot of idiots.

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2005, 08:34:18 pm »
there is a difference between psychology and studying idiots to make fun of them. Psychology isn't all about studying idiots, in fact, because im going to be a psychologist. it's more, in fact, the study of behavior in humans and animals. That is why psychology is: the study of behavior in animals and humans... in fact, behavior can stand for just about ANY action in the context of psychology. so its not all about studying idiots.
You just used the phrase "in fact" in three consecutive sentences.  Thought I would let you know.

You still do plenty of idiot studying during the course of a pshycology-related career.  Even with your definition, unless you're studying people within a select IQ range or something to that affect, you're going to be seeing a lot of idiots.

Me using the phrase "in fact" a lot does not make me an idiot. I noticed it, but didn't take them out because I figured it would make it more clear. "Even with your definition, unless you're studying people within a select IQ range or something to that affect, you're going to be seeing a lot of idiots." <--- that is pretty much an irrelevant statement, considering everybody in this world sees idiots, so that could say that any career deals with idiots, which isn't true. The fact is, psychology is not a career that simply deals with idiots. Like I said, it's a career that studies behavior. Yes, there are many branches of psychology, but the one that mainly deals with HELPING idiots (mentally disabled people) is clinical psychology.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 08:39:04 pm by c0n »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 08:40:14 pm »
And to help them they must study them.  They're studying idiots.

Just because they see them in their day-to-day life doesn't mean that they study them.  While they very likely do deal with idiots during the course of their profession, it is unlikely that they make their living by studying and documenting their actions.

My point in the first place is that your comment "If you spend time studying idiots, ur an idiot" is completely invalid.  It makes absolutely no sense.

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2005, 08:42:05 pm »
And to help them they must study them.  They're studying idiots.

Just because they see them in their day-to-day life doesn't mean that they study them.  While they very likely do deal with idiots during the course of their profession, it is unlikely that they make their living by studying and documenting their actions.

My point in the first place is that your comment "If you spend time studying idiots, ur an idiot" is completely invalid.  It makes absolutely no sense.

Actually, what I more meant is that if you spend your time studying idiots to make fun of them, you're an idiot yo'self. Because that is obviously what it seems like by what it says in that site. "Just because they see them in their day-to-day life doesn't mean that they study them.  While they very likely do deal with idiots during the course of their profession, it is unlikely that they make their living by studying and documenting their actions." <-- that is what i was trying to tell you. thanks for understanding.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005, 08:47:38 pm »
Maddox (who I'm positive you've heard of), does the exact same thing.  He makes fun of idiots for humor.  I rarely hear him called an idiot.  About the only cases I can think of him being called an idiot is when people are offended by his articles (which is quite frequent, since all of his articles are fairly volatile and offensive).

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 09:40:55 pm »
Maddox (who I'm positive you've heard of), does the exact same thing.  He makes fun of idiots for humor.  I rarely hear him called an idiot.  About the only cases I can think of him being called an idiot is when people are offended by his articles (which is quite frequent, since all of his articles are fairly volatile and offensive).

You're bringing up useless information. I doubt he studies idiots to make fun of them. If he does, then he himself is an idiot. Just because you can make a website making fun of morons, and say, "this website was made in a Unix text editor called vi," does not make you a genius. He's just a troll. He writes those articles in hopes of getting hate mail, so he can make fun of them. Studying idiots (putting in effort to figure out how idiots 'work') just to make fun of them is something he probably does not do. If you need to study idiots to figure them out, then you're an idiot. Understand?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 09:44:46 pm by c0n »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005, 11:37:58 pm »
No, not really.  You're just trying to pull something out of every statement I make to prove I'm incorrect in every way.  Debating with people like you is completely useless because you always try to find some way to prove that you're right.

Just because idiots are idiots doesn't mean you should automatically understand how they behave.  Studying them to understand their behavior does not make you an idiot.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2005, 12:34:54 am »
No, not really.  You're just trying to pull something out of every statement I make to prove I'm incorrect in every way.  Debating with people like you is completely useless because you always try to find some way to prove that you're right.

Just because idiots are idiots doesn't mean you should automatically understand how they behave.  Studying them to understand their behavior does not make you an idiot.
Grr, there are some times I'm actually happy to know you. :( ...Just not when you're arguing with me. :'(

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2005, 02:37:16 am »

If you need to waste your time to study an idiot, then you're an idiot. Idiots are usually very easy to figure out, because their actions are for the most part very predictable (because they are idiots, and cannot mix their game up very well). So maybe it's just you who cannot predict an idiot's next move. Obviously we're both trying to pull something out of eachother's statements in order to prove eachother wrong. But seeing as how you responded after my talk about psychology, it looks like you were already beaten.

Also, I found those conversations with lilitalianboy and stuff pretty stupid. Not even funny at all. What makes you cool by acting tough to newbs? Can't you act tough in front of smart people too?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 02:46:24 am by c0n »

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2005, 09:12:54 am »
c0n, you may be intelligent, but you sure are lacking of common sense.  Like I said in my last message, arguing with people like you is futile because you think that you're always correct.  I've seen arguments between you and TehUser (when he is correct), you just don't give up and let the argument die.  It's rather pathetic, I think.

And usually, to understand anything to it's fullest extent, you must study it to at least some degree--idiots included.  You're not just born with that knowledge.

And by the way, I think I have been acting somewhat tough throughout the course of this argument, seeing as I've not given way to any of your retarded, nonsensical points.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2005, 09:15:25 am »
c0n, you may be intelligent, but you sure are lacking of common sense.  Like I said in my last message, arguing with people like you is futile because you think that you're always correct.  I've seen arguments between you and TehUser (when he is correct), you just don't give up and let the argument die.  It's rather pathetic, I think.

And usually, to understand anything to it's fullest extent, you must study it to at least some degree--idiots included.  You're not just born with that knowledge.

And by the way, I think I have been acting somewhat tough throughout the course of this argument, seeing as I've not given way to any of your retarded, nonsensical points.
You're always a jerk, keep going? :-*

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2005, 05:37:45 pm »
You're always a jerk, keep going? :-*

I try.  :)