General Forums > I'd like to join!

May as well...

(1/8) > >>

rabbit:
try again.  If there's one thing I've learned from TV, it's to try a lot.  I re-introduced myself, which seems to have gone off-topic, but whatever, here.  I've failed 3 times so far (aparently), the first time with 3/12 "No".  I want to join primarily for the pretty green stars, and mostly to make me official or something, as I've been around forever (I've been with Newby and Trust since my Madz.tk days...like...3 years ago).  Also, I'm business partners with Susan (Warrior).  I'll never give up trying to be a member until the day I'm a member or the day I give up.  I idle in the channel, and talk occasionally, but I'm mostly an AIM/ICQ/MSN/YIM/gmail/AIM/AIM/gmail (gaim) & forums guy nowadays.

So...that ends my rant.  Vote "yes" next time or vote "no" for years to come.

trust:
Your ties with me have no affect on your joining, sadly enough. I mean, my awesomeness didn't even get me in. :(

Palio:

--- Quote ---Chemical?
NH4ClO4
--- End quote ---

Ammonium Perchlorate? Fun.

GameSnake:
Rabbit you're obviously doing somthing wrong, maybe it isn't the fact you know everyone, maybe it is the fact everyone needs to like you?

Newby:

--- Quote from: OG Trust on September 03, 2005, 06:58:49 am ---Your ties with me have no affect on your joining, sadly enough. I mean, my awesomeness didn't even get me in. :(

--- End quote ---

Yeah, those that roll in Compton 24/7 are too elite for us. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version